Fourty

Third Person POV

"Fuck this." Bellamy says, running his fingers through his tousled curly hair.

Only 40 minutes had passed and he still hadn't been able to find Kayleigh. Couldn't find Asher either to enlist him in helping him find his pregnant girl.
By the time he caught up with Raven and the others his blood was boiling deep inside of his body, and when he saw Murphy, Bell no longer had any control over his own actions.

"Where is she?" Bellamy seethes, his brown eyes clashing with John's blue one.

"It's like I told Raven," John says rolling his eyes. "If Kayleigh wanted you to know where she goes, she would've came to you-

John didn't get a chance to finish as Bellamy grabbed him roughly at the collar of his shirt, shoving him up against a wall holding him there.

"Bell!" Raven shouts at him

"Bellamy, let him go!" Cammie cries.

"What bothers you more?" John asks ignoring the girls keeping his gaze locked on Bells, a cocky smile playing on his lips. "That I know where she is and you don't? Or that she came to me instead of you?"

"Where. Is. She?" Bellamy growls

"John just tell him okay?" Cammie cries. "Please. She's been gone for almost 2 hours now, and no one had seen her."

John looses his smile at that, not realizing she had been gone for that long. Normally he would go with her when she went back to that dark place. No questions were asked, he knew he wouldn't get any answers. He didn't this time, Monty needing his help while the other were busy.

"Where. Is. She." Bell repeats again, his hold on John becoming tighter.

"Home." John says with his shoulders visibly dropping.

"Home?" Bellamy repeats confused.

"The sky box, solitary confinement.. Back to her cell." John says looking away from Bell. "That's where she goes."

Any other time he wouldn't have said anything, but with the fear and anxiety slowly filling the room, and the fact Kayleigh had been gone so long without anyone seeing her, he couldn't help but think something was wrong.

"Why-

"Come on, Bellamy, think." John says shoving the man away from him. "She didn't grow up on the Ark like we did. Nothing here is familiar to her. She can't go back to the ground, she needed something she knew."

"Why didn't she come to me?" Bellamy questions outloud but more to himself, as he pulls away from John and heads towards lock up with the others in tow.

"Hey, hey!" John calls out rushing to catch up to Bellamy. "Look, man, you can't just go charging in there!" He rushes to say. "If she's in her cell, you can't go in, you have to wait until she comes out."

"What are you talking about, Murphy?" Raven questions as she struggles to keep pace with the others

"Exactly what I said. If Kayleigh is inside her cell, we have to wait until she's ready to come out. You can't go in there, it only makes things worse."

"You would know, wouldn't you?" Bell barks out snidely

"Yeah, how do you think I got this?" John dead pans, stopping long enough to lift up his shirt.

Bell paused and his eyes narrowed taking in the dark, ugly bruising on Murphys torso while Raven sucked in a hissed breath. So dark, the bruising looked black, whereas you could see in other areas where the skin had broke.