Six

Third Person POV

Bellamy and Asher both lay panting for breath on the floor, exhausted.
Not many had been able to go round and round with the giant man, and still be breathing.

"You knew..what she was planning.. knew what she was going to do." Bellamy says turning another glare at Asher. "That she was taking my kid away from me."

"Yes.. and I still brought her back here."

"If things were different, if the world wasn't ending, would you have helped her?"

"Do you know her reasonings?" Asher questions pulling himself up to stand. "The why for the choices she's making now?"

"She's afraid-

"She has every right to be. They may not be actively searching for her now, but they will be. She will never have a home, never be safe." Asher says gravely as Bellamy comes to his feet as well. "Every day is a constant battle to stay one step ahead, doing what needs to be done to survive."

"She has a home, here with me." Bellamy all but snarls slamming his own fist against his chest

"Surround by people who either hate her or fear her? People who will never understand what it means to be one such as she."

"I won't let her take my kid from me."

"What do you have to offer her? To offer the boy?" He asks shaking his head gruffly. "Skairku has enemies coming from every direction. How long do you think you can hold off the armies even with your guns? All it would take is one, one well trained assassin to breech your walls, to get to her or the child.. My words anger you," he says noticing the rage fall across Bellamys face once more. "but they are truth none the less." He pauses for a brief moment letting his words sink in before continuing

"You think she made this choice easily. She did not. The Natbilda is in a battle against her own self, with the demons that whispher in her ears." He explains lightly tappy his temple with a bruised hand. "In her mind, she is doing what she must to protect the child growing inside of her belly, a fierce mother protecting the life of her offspring.. It's why she fought coming back here, fought against me. Why she must stay where she is. It makes her more dangerous, more vulnerable."

"I don't care if I have to take on you and everyone else out there, I'm not giving up on her."

"You may be worthy of her after all." Asher grunts out, mildly impressed by the fight Bellamy had given him, wiping away the blood he feels dripping from his lip.

The door to the room slowly opens and both men jerk their heads up to see Raven and Harper cautiously make their way in.

"Holy shit.." Harper breathes out taking in the destruction of the room.

The only things that appeared to be undamaged was the light fixture on the ceiling, and screen mounted up on the wall. Papers were scattered everywhere, chairs were broken, table flipped onto its side with an obvious dent in it. All in all it looked like a bomb had exploded in the room, minus the fire and smoke.

Ravens eyes narrowed sharply, as she took everything in, her jaw clenched tightly.

"Raven I'm-

"Don't say one word, Bellamy." She says leveling them both a look. "Just look at this place!" She yells at them gesturing towards the mess left behind. "We don't have time for this shit!" Turning her dark gaze to Bellamy she says, "You wanted to take charge and help lead us with Clarke, then you need to start acting like one! And you," she says eyes narrowing in on Asher as he starts walking towards her, "You're-