Thirty-nine

Third Person POV

"Hey," Bellamy calls out storming through the hanger bay where Raven and Cammie were currently at. "Have either of you seen Kayleigh?"

"Saw her earlier when I was out," Raven says stripping herself of her space suit, while Cammie does the same. "Starring out the window."

Bellamy scrubs a hand down his face. "She's not there, and I can't find her."

"She just needs some time, this isn't easy for her." Raven replies, while Cammie remains quiet, hanging up her space suit.

Bell notices how quiet Cammie is being, and how she carefully avoids looking his way.

"Cammie.." he says, and she let's out a soft sigh.

"I don't know where she." Cammie replies as Bellamys dark brown eyes narrow on her hazel ones. "I really don't," she says earnestly. "All I know is that she needs some space, and when she's ready, she'll come back.. She always does."

"You can't hover over her all the time." Raven calls out hanging her suit as well. "Seriously between you and big guy, it's enough to make even me want to stay out there." She says gesturing towards space. "This is a huge adjustment for her-

"Its been two months Raven," Bell says agitated. "She's not sleeping, barely eating-

"We know," Raven says cutting him off. "But constantly watching her every move isn't going to help. Look," she says when Bell goes to argue some more, "it's been a little over an hour since I last saw her, if she doesn't show up within the next, we'll look for her okay?"

Reluctantly Bellamy agreed. He knew he was hovering as Raven said but he couldn't help it. She was more quiet than usual, only speaking enough to give one or two word answers, which were "I'm fine", but he knew she wasn't. Circles under her eyes became more and more prominent, her skin visibly paler, she was disappearing more and more often, without a word to anyone.
Bellamy could feel a wall being built between them, a wall Kayleigh wouldn't let him break through. She was there but not there, and he couldn't help but feel that maybe she was resenting him for bringing her here.But it wasn't just him he knew she was pushing away. It was everyone else as well, including Asher.

Kayleigh and the giant man had gotten into a heated argument days before, a shouting match done in trig. Bellamy had no clue what was being said, only catching a few words, before stepping inbetween them when Kayleigh looked like she was going to attack the larger man. It was later when she had finally calmed down that he asked what had happened, she just replied that it was nothing, before dropping tiredly onto the bed, laying on her side back to him. Speaking with Asher ended up with another room destroyed, each taking their frustrations out on eachother.

"Well, all except for Murphy." Bellamy thinks to himself with a growl.

                       Kayleigh POV

I couldn't move, could barely breathe as the light flickered again, and pain wrapped around my body.

"This couldn't happen, not here, not now." My mind screamed as another contraction tore through.

I couldn't have him, not here, not where I was born, not when my nightmares were becoming reality.

"John!" I pant out, when I realize I can't get off the floor. My leg felt dead, and numb. Although I couldn't feel my leg, I felt the warm gush of liquid coming from between my thighs.

"John!" I scream in agony, as the dim light flickers once again.

I couldn't tell if it was blood or something else.