Fifteen

Kayleigh POV

I waited inside long enough. Changing as quickly as I could, I tugged on a pair of black pants, and a black shirt that had belonged to Asher. It didn't bother me that it belonged to him, all that matter was that it was loose enough not to hinder me, and dark enough making sure I wouldn't stand out. Was only a matter of time now before someone came for me, be it Asher or Clarke, and I had no intention of being here when they did.

Quietly I opened the door, looking up and down the halls seeing no one in sight. The door closes with a soft click behind me. Pulling the hair band off my wrist, I quickly gather all of my hair pulling it back I to a low ponytail. It would've been better if it had been braided, would've kept it out of my face and out of the way, but there hadn't been any time. Wasn't often that I had my hair pulled back like this, which was a good thing. Many around here knew me one night due to either the limp in my leg or for the length of my hair.
I wasn't expecting a fight, at least not right now, but I had no doubt there would be one when Tavia came, needed it not to hinder me.

Weapons.

Yes.. I would need weapons.. my weapons. Asher had taken them from me, more than likely before the ride here. He wouldn't have taken the chance of me waking and sinking one of my daggers into him.

Would I have?

Yes.

Would I have killed him?

No.. I could kill him. Not in anger, not with my demons riding my mind hard. Killing him would kill apart of me. It was the same way I felt for Bell but on different levels. I remembered when I stood in front of Lincoln, blade in my hand, lined right up to his heart. I begged him then not to make me do it. I didn't want to kill him to stop a war, not like I had Finn. But I couldn't push the blade through.

Asher had no weapons on him. It was odd seeing them absent on his body. When I was locked away in the airlock chamber, he was always armed. Even when he brought me to medbay to see what remained of Flokru, his axe and blade were firmly at his sides, but not my daggers.
They weren't in my room either. They were the first things I searched for once Asher had left. It was foolish to even look, he wouldn't just leave them there for me to find, but I had to know.I doubted they'd be in Bellamy's room.

"So where would they be?" I mumbled aloud, sticking to the shadows, avoiding those I could.

Asher was just as particular where and who handled his weapons just as I was. Very few were ever aloud to touch my daggers. The gifts my brother made me. Like my mother's song, they were supposed to be something that could never be taken away from me.
But they did.

He wouldn't bring them to the armory, and I don't see him handing them over to Clarke or Abby. There was one other person who did handle my blades from time to time. The only other person who knew how precious they were to me.

Changing direction I pause long enough to a frazzled looking Clarke, pull a radio up close to her mouth. Pushing myself more into the wall, I quietly edge closer to listen to what's being said.

"Check her room then Bellamys, have someone stationed at the crawlspace." She says vehemently to whomever was on the other side. Her voice a little above a harsh whispher. "If she tries to leave that's where she'll be headed."

"And what do you expect us to do when we find her Clarke?" Harpers voice comes in clear if not a little snarky. "Shoot her?"

"Look we need to do whatever we have to-to keep her here, it's not safe-

"She's alot safer out there, than any of us ever were."

"Harper, I get you're angry, I really do, but we cant have her out there alone. Kanes trying to keep the peace on his end we need-