Chapter 46

Bella P.O.V

The next morning I woke up earlier so I can say my goodbyes to Emmett and Rosalie before they headed to Seattle.

"I love you, sis," he kissed me on the cheek. "Take care and be careful with that bitch around here."

I smiled. "Okay. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

He nodded getting in the car, where Rosalie was waiting. I blow her a kiss and so does she. After they left I said goodbye to Alice before she went out the entire day with Jasper. They seem to be getting really serious, I hope everything works out find.

At the end it was mom, Carlisle, Esme, Edward, me, Jacob, Charlie and the other two witches. I sighed walking back in the house, that after all the time I've been here and also being Edward's wife, I can't seem to consider this my home yet.

I walk in the kitchen where, unfortunately, Irina is. Just when I'm about to walk out, she stops me. 

"Bella?" She asked, "can we talk, please?"

"Um," I sighed, turning around, "sure."

She sighed and said, "I'm really sorry, Bella. The last thing I ever wanted was having Edward furious and hurting you with his whip, he's never done that to someone part of the family but... When I saw you on the ground, hurt... I felt regret." She stepped forward and took my hand. "I hope you can forgive me, Bella, I'm really sorry."

I looked at her in the eyes, doing the best thing I know what to do, search for the truth. There, I saw it, the regret. I slyly smiled at her and took her hand back, "It's okay, Irina. I'm also sorry for Jake and I hope you two can work your marriage out the way Edward and I did."

"Me, too," she sniffed. "I love him, I never wanted to hurt him but I'll do my best in work it out."

"Mrs. Cullen, Ms. Cullen, Mr. Edward and the rest are waiting for you to have lunch," Finnic came in.

"Thank you, we'll be there right now," I smiled at him.

"Bella," Irina stopped me one more time, "there's something else I want to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Be careful," she warned. "You don't know what anybody that's in this house is capable of. Please, just... watch your back."

I frowned at her warning, asking myself who is she referring to. Tanya? Probably, she's the only person in this house that hates me. One: for being Edward's wife; two: for being her half sister. Who else could have anything against me.

"Hello, ladies," Steven walks in.

"Hello, Steven," I kissed his cheek. "It's been a while since I last seen you."

"Bella, you've gotten even more beautiful then from what I expected. Hello, Irina."

"Hey, what brings you to La Fe?" She asked.

"Edward asked me to come," he said.

"Aren't you suppose to meet my brother for his trial?" I asked.

"Thursday."

I nod, "well, we were about to have lunch, want to join?"

"Of course."

"Consuelo," I called her from the kitchen.

"Yes, Bella?" She walked in.

"Steven is going to join us for lunch, can you please put a plate for him?"

"Of course," she blushed looking at Steven.

During lunch, Edward talked to Steven about the investigation of who contaminated the meat. Mom was surprised when she learned about the contamination, I guess I forgot to tell her. She continued to ask questions that were really non of her business. It wasn't until I shut her up, that she stopped.

"Jacob, Edward told me you wanted to find out who caused your accident?" Carlisle said, making Mom and Steven cough for some reason.

"Yes," Jacob said, putting his fork down. "Actually, now that Edward and I are in peace he is going to help me find out who tried to kill me."

I looked at Edward, shocked. "You're helping him?"

He nodded. "I know what Jacob means to you, you care about him. What better way to stay in peace than to help him find out who tried to kill him. Steven, do you think it's possible?"

"Um," he said, "probably but it's been a year and-"

"You can still help, can you?" I asked, impatient.

He looked at me for a second, I smiled at him, hoping he can say yes. A small smile curves the edge of his lips and nods.

"I can," he said.

Renee P.O.V

After lunch me and Steven found a way to sneak out without anyone noticing us. We hid behind the second barn house where no one usually goes.

"How dare you tell Bella you're helping that bastard find who tried to kill him!" I snapped. "Weren't you thinking that they might find out it was you?!"

"I was, I have figured out! I just couldn't say no to Bella when she looked at me."

"You could, what do you think, huh? That after you murder her ex boyfriend and her husband she will stay with you? She doesn't love you, plus I think she will be more concerned about that brat she's carrying," I said, crossing my arms.

"No, I know she feels something for me. And about that brat I'll convince her to give it away, there's no way in hell I'm raising and child that's no mine," he snapped.

"Ugh, what is it about her that drives you, Jacob and Edward so crazy?!" I snapped. I walked up to him and kissed his dry lips. "You had me first, remember that?"

"I do," he said, looking at me in the eyes. "You know what drives me, Jacob and Edward so crazy about your daughter?" I nod. "That she's not a selfish, manipulating bitch like you," he growled pulling me away and walking back to the house.

~~~~ Later That Night ~~~~

Edward P.O.V

Jacob, Steven, and I were in my office working on the next purchase of meat but running tests on the meat first before purchasing it. I sighed, looking at the new contract Mr. Newton sent me.

There was a slight moment of silence as each of us read the papers in front of us until Consuelo rushed in, crying hysterically, making us stand up.

"Mr. Cullen, you have to come!" She cried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Please, just come!" She cried.

"Consuelo, what's going on?!" Jacob asked, worried.

"Consuelo, calm down and tell us what happened," Steven said.

She took a deep breath and said, "It's Bella, she fell down the stairs and won't wake up. She's also bleeding."

Author's Note:

Mwahahaha I'm that evil xD

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324