Chapter 37

Bella P.O.V

I'm pregnant... My hand automatically goes on my belly. I'm pregnant with Edward's child!

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yes, Carlisle says that they calculate you have four to five weeks."

"Five weeks...?" I ask.

"Yes," he smiles placing his hand over mine.

But, if I'm pregnant, what does that mean for the contract?

"What happens with the contract?" I ask.

"Well, the contract will be extended an extra year."

Oh, no. One extra year here, with him and now a baby.

"So, that means that by the end of this year I'm not leaving?"

He slowly nods. "Do you seriously think I'll let you and my - probably month old by then - child leave my side?"

Of course he wouldn't, that was probably on the contract. Well, my copy I teared it to peaces.

"Don't worry," he says taking my hand between his. "I'll do everything I can to make you and our baby happy by my side."

I slightly smile. "I know you will."

Well, I never thought I could end up pregnant. I have to stay an extra twelve months here.

"Do you think you'll be fine to have dinner with my cousin or shall we have it here?"

"I'll be fine, I don't wanna be rude to our guests."

"Okay. Just to let you know, Irina is Tanya's best friend. Well, she introduced us in the first place so don't listen to her if she makes any rude comments. But, if she crosses the line, I'm going to kick her out."

"Don't be rude!"

"Only if she's rude to you. Okay, I'm going to tell Esme to hurry up with breakfast."

"Kay," I smile.

He gets up but what I expected him to kiss me, he did but he also placed a kiss on my belly. That shocked me, I also think is kind of sweet.

Right when he walks out of the door the thought that Jacob is alive comes in my mind. Why didn't Billy tell me he was alive? Since when did he know? I can't believe it! I'm pregnant, I'm doubting my feelings between Edward and Jacob... And worst he is suppose to be dead!

"Bella?" Emmett peeks in. "May I come in?"

"Yeah," I say.

He comes in, closing the door behind him. I smile when he sits beside me and takes my hand.

"How are you feeling?"

I'm pregnant. "I'm... Much better," I say nodding.

"What happened yesterday? And I want you to tell me the truth-"

"Bella!" Mom comes in. "Honey... Um, are you okay?"

"Come in, Mom," I tell her.

She steps in and stands next to Emmett.

"Four weeks ago... I found Jacob's wallet in Edward's cabinet," I start.

"What? How does he have it?" Emmett asked.

"Edward didn't kill him!" Mom suddenly yells.

I frown. "I know. Edward was really shocked when he saw the wallet. He thinks someone is trying to set him up," I say as low as I can. "I couldn't believe it so I went to La Push and had a little walk with Matthew."