Chapter 57

Bella P.O.V

There's silence. Dead silence as we watch the three of them stand there in a circle, none of them moving. I want to run of to Edward and Jacob and see if they're okay, but Tanya stops me. She holds me back and tells me not to move in a really sweet voice. What the hell happened to her?

Then, he falls on the ground.

"No!" I cry, pushing Tanya off of me. Renee stands there, looking at him in terror, holding the gun in her hands, pointing his direction. "Jacob," I sob, "can you hear me?"

Edward grabs Renee and pins her down on her knees, taking the gun from her. She looks like if she's in shock, her face went pail and she's shaking.

"Jacob." I hold him in my arms, sobbing. "Jacob, stay here, stay with me. Don't leave."

"Jacob!" Irina comes and sits down next to me. "Jacob, you have to stay strong!"

I look at him while she shakes in my arms, his body temperature lowering and his eyes slowly closing.

"Don't close your eyes, Jacob!" I cried. "The ambulance it's on the way, stay here!"

"Bella... You're the... the best thing that happened..."

"No, Jacob, you're not saying goodbye," I sobbed, touching his face. "Just... hold on, please."

He looked up to Irina who was crying next to me.

"I... I love you," he said to her, "it took a pretty long damn time to acknowledge it but I do. You... both were... the best thing that happened to... me," his voice cracked.

"I love you, too, Jacob, but you have to stay alive," she sobbed. "You're gonna be a dad, Jake, I'm pregnant."

He smiled, "I love... I love... you..." he looked at me and said, "thank you... Bella. Edward... Takes an amazing women..."

His eyes closed and his breathing stopped.

"Jacob?" I shook him. "Jacob?!" I cried.

Irina let out a loud cry and hovered over his face. She cried out begging him not to leave. I sobbed next to her, holding him in my arms. I look up at Edward that walked up to me and hugged me, tightly. I hid my face on his shoulder and cried while still holding Jacob.

Ivan came running with the paramedics and the cops. They grabbed Renee who screamed at me saying not to let them take her and that I was a ungrateful bitch after everything she's done for me.

Edward pulled me away from Jacob, hugging me from behind and Matthew holding Beth by our side.

"Bella!" She pushed them off and ran to me. She tripped over her own feet on landed on hands and knees in front of me. Her face was swollen red, filled with tears.

I tried to back away but she grabbed my by the feet and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Please," she cried, "don't... don't... let them take me. I... I only did this because I love you. You're my baby. Please, it was for your own good, I swear. I never... he made... I... Please! I don't want to go to prison, Bella, have mercy!"

"Like you had with Jacob," I growled, looking at her filled with hate. "There is no possible way to forgive you for what you've done, Renee, you're dead to me."

"You have to understand!" She cried.

I leaned over, holding her jaw with my hand. "I don't understand, I never will. You will rot in prison and pretty soon in hell." I push her away, letting the cops grab her and take her away.

The paramedics checked Jacob but unfortunately there wasn't they could've done to save him.

He was gone.

The main house of La Fe was destroyed, the fire destroyed the only place that held our memories. When I arrived here and met Mr. Asshole Cullen, the monster that would beat his employees, that was an arrogant man towards everyone. Then, I left, afraid that I would end up hurt because he used his whip too much; the contract he used to get me to marry him and get my family out of the debt we were in; help my brother win his case; Jacob came back and got married to Irina; I got pregnant; So much happened here.

As they took my mother away, and Jacob was placed on a black bag on taken to the hospital with Irina with them, we all looked at the house that was now destroyed.

I held Beth in my arms, Edward held my waist with one hand and Matthew over his shoulders with the other. Carlisle grabbed Esme by the waist; Jasper hugged Alice; Emmett held his family. By then mostly everyone, even the workers gathered in front of the main house, taking their hates off. It was like they were paying their respects to our house while the firefighters fought the fire.

I looked at Edward, who had a thoughtfully expression. All his memories were there, too. All his paintings. His mother's memories. Gone.

"I'm sorry," I said in a low tone.

"It's okay," he kissed my cheek, "it'll all be okay."

"Are we going to have to find a new home?" Matthew asked.

"A temporary house," Edward said, "because this place will never be left behind."

I nodded, "This is our home. We'll just have to rebuild it up."

"Where do we start?" Ivan asked.

We turned around to see all the employees nodding.

"We're here to help, Sir," he said.

Marcus nodded. "We want to help you rebuild your home."

I looked at Edward and smiled. Even though they saw the monster he once was, they respected him. Edward, my husband, my companion for life.

Author's Note:

Hey! I'm excited because Tuesday will be my Birthday Day! Yay!

Okay, so about the story's, many of you asked for Unconditionally, so here's the description:

Unconditionally:

Bella is married to Jacob and with a three year old son named Romeo. To the eyes of everyone, they have a perfect marriage but no one knows what happens behind closed doors.

Knowing that her marriage is slowly turning into a living hell, she hopes Jacob will give her the divorce but he's not letting her go easily.

After one of their most constant fights, Bella meets a man that will make her feel things she never felt before, even with her husband. Making her enter a love affair and question every decision she's ever made.

If you guys want to read the other descriptions then you can go to my profile and read them in my message bored.

March 21, 2015

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324