Chapter 3

Edward P.O.V

I was at my office working on the new sells of meat we were going yo sell Charlie Denali. It was a pretty calm day, until I heard glass break. I walk out of my office and see Matthew standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I hiss.

He eyes were wide open and his little hands started to shake.

"I said what are you doing here?!" I grab my whip.

Matthew runs off and I follow him outside. I grab his arm. Everyone knows better than disobey my rules.

"No, sir, I'm sorry." He cries.

"I told you not to pass the kitchen!" I growl raising my whip and just when I'm about to hit him, a girl comes between us, pushes Matthew away from me and stop me holding my wrist.

"No!" She yells. "You're not hitting him!"

I look straight into her chocolate eyes. She's dressed as a maid. Her wavy hair is down to her shoulders. Her faced is in a heart shaped, full lips and small  nose. But, she just stopped me from doing my job! I'm furious right now, no one ever raises their voice to me. No one ever stops me or touches me.

She pushed my hand away, hugs Matthew and looks back at me she's angry, too.

"Who the hell are you?" I hiss.

She stands up straight still hugging Matthew.

"I said, who the hell are you?!" I snap.

"Mr. Cullen, I'm sorry for her-" Steven comes up to us.

"Who is she?!" I snap.

"She's the new maid, Isabella Swan, Mr. Cullen." He says, "Isabella, this is your boss, Mr. Cullen, the one I told you about."

"I don't care he's-"

"You speak directly to me!" I hiss.

She looks at me. "I don't care if your the boss or the king of Rome. You have no right to hit a little boy."

"He disobeyed my rules."

"Is he your son?"

"I don't have to give any explanations to you."

She growls.

"Matthew, take her to Esme. You," I look at Steven, "come with me."

Matthew grabs her hand and leads her to the back side of the house. I stump in my house and in my office with Steven following me.

"Who the hell is she?!" I yell.

"Her name is Isabella Swan, she just graduated but they won't give her a job so she called because she saw the sign on the news paper and I gave her the job."

"What about her?" I sat down.

"I talked to her mother while she was getting ready. They're in debt so that's why she's looking for a job. I see her mom but she's nothing more than a greedy bitch. Bella, on the other side is different, her boyfriend just died. Her mom told me that Bella is a strong women who doesn't care who she's talking too she'll raise her voice, and is really stubborn. I was going to warn you about her but as you can see..."

"Did you warn her about me?" I growl.

"I did but as I said, she's seems to be a stubborn women. Her mother says that she's like a rebel but it has come to the time that she needs domination and be controlled. No one better than you, Sir, for that."

Stubborn, strong, ignorant women, huh? I can get this chick under my control in no time. She'll know better than raising her voice to me and disobeying my rules. Of course I'll control her.

"How old is she?"

"Here is all information about her." He gives me a file.

"I'll check it later," I let it fall on the table. "Bring her to me. I want to talk to her."

He nods and leaves.

I sit back on my chair waiting. I can control every single person in this ranch, she is no exception.

Bella P.O.V

Matthew lead me to the back side of the house and in the kitchen.

"Hey," I stopped, "are you okay?" I kneel down beside him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for helping me. But I don't want you get in trouble."

"Don't worry about that," I smile. "Is he your dad?"

"No, I don't have parents. Esme found me when I was a baby at the step of the gate. No one knows where I come from. But they said that when the Sir wasn't a monster he let me in but now he doesn't like me."

"He said he didn't like you?"

"Well, he was about to hit me. Mr. Black, Esme and Consuelo are my only friends."

"Mr. Black? Billy Black?" I ask. That can't be, Jacob's dad?

"You know him?" He asks.

"Um, I don't know if he's the same man I'm thinking of," I sigh. "C'mon show me who's Esme." 

We walk inside and I see a caramel hair, blue eye, short beautiful women. She wears a long skirt type of Mexican style and a white shirt tucked in.

"Esme, look the new maid!" Matthew says excited.

"Hello, I'm Esme." She smiles at me.

"Isabella, but, you can call me Bella if you like," I shake her hand.

"Can I call you Bella?" Matthew asks me.

"Of course, sweety." I smile.

"So your the new maid," she smiles.

"Well I'm not sure now, I kind of had and encounter with Mr. Cullen." I mutter.

"What happened?" She asks worried.

"He tried to hit me and she stopped him," Matthew says, "she stud up to the boss."

Esme eyes went wide. Hasn't anyone in this ranch every stood up to that monster? Am I the only one?

"Well let's wish Edward doesn't fire you on your first day," she says. "Matthew, I told you not to go pass the kitchen."

"I was looking for my race car, I lost it, Esme," he says. "I didn't mean to break the glass flower case of Mrs. Cullen."

"You still-"

"I'm sorry, Esme, but I don't think the boss should react like that and hit a kid with a whip," I state.

"Isabella," Steven comes in, "Mr. Cullen wants to see you."

I sigh.

Author's Note:

Hope you guys like my new story. I'm working really hard on it. Just to let you know, this is kind of a really, really long story. I started writing it last month and already am in the 30th chapter and still more coming for you guys.

Leave your votes and comments, I'll like to hear what you think so far about this story.

October 14, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324