Chapter 19

Bella P.O.V

"Bella." Mom comes in my room.

"Mom!" I wrap my robe around me. "What are you doing here? You're suppose to be in your room."

"I know sweety, but I was looking around and, Bella, this is a palace. You have to try to fall in love with Edward."

"What? No!"

"Think about it Darling, you can live like a queen-"

"I don't want to live like a Queen," I snap. "Mom, this is a contract and weather you like it or not by the end of this year I'm divorcing Edward and I'll leave."

She growls.

"Bella!" Matthew comes threw the balcony. He runs up to me and hugs me. "You're back! You're back!"

"Hey, Buddy, I told you," I kiss his head.

"Um... Who is this?" Mom asks.

"Hi! I'm Matthew. I live here." He stretches his hand to shake my moms.

"Um, are you a Cullen?" Mom asks a little weird.

"Mom."

"No, I don't have parents." He still waits for my mom to shake his hand.

"Hi..." mom reaches out on grabs one of his fingers and shakes it a little. She pulls away and rubs her hand on her robe.

"Well, Matthew," I hug him. "Now that I'm here we can finally start teaching you how to read, write and math."

"Yay!" He laughs, but suddenly stops. "Wait! You're marrying Mr. Cullen. Why?"

"Um, sweety-"

"Because she fell in love with him!" Mom cuts me off.

"I thought you said you'll never fall in love again."

"I... This is different, Matthew," I say.

"What is the difference?"

"You're to young to understand," I smile.

"Okay."

"Why don't we leave her to get some sleep," mom says. "You have a big day coming in two days from now. You need beauty sleep."

"Okay, bye Bella." Matthew hugs me.

"Bye." I see how he goes out the balcony.

"You really shouldn't hug or kiss that boy," mom says disgusted, "he may have lice."

"Mom, stop it, please! He's just a little boy. As you said I need to get some sleep, so can you leave my room?" I point to the door.

"Fine. Goodnight and don't forget that I love you." She walks to the door.

"I love you, too."

When she leaves I lay in my bed and watch the sky through my window.

Sometimes I feel like this coming year may go fast but sometimes I feel like is going to be the longest year of my life.

~~~~~ Next Day ~~~~~

After breakfast I told the family I was going for a walk. Carlisle and Jasper were going to give my family a little tour around the house. Edward - of course - was going to work.

It was a sunny beautiful day today here at La Fe. The sky was clear, the sun was shining, the temperature was perfectly cool and the amazing low wind that blew my hair.

I walk towards the barn where I saw Billy feeding the horses.

"Billy?" I call him.

"Yes, Ms?" He asks me in a angry tone.