Chapter 50 (my favorite number)

Bella P.O.V

After it being obvious that someone tried to murder me and Matthew, Emmett, Jacob, Charlie and Edward agreed that it would be better to get us out of the house. Finnic, Consuelo and Esme are coming also to the mansion Edward has in Seattle. Charlie and Tanya are going back to their home, Emmett, Rosalie and Mom are going to the house's Edward bought them.

Edward is closing down the main house at La Fe, only the barns are in function but the house is out of limits until the one guilty of our accidents is caught.

For some reason, Mom wasn't happy that she wasn't aloud to live with us anymore, I don't get it, Edward gave her, her own house.

"Bella, I'm your mother, you can't kick me out!" She cried.

"Mom," I laughed, "I'm not kicking you out, okay? Kicking you out would be like letting you sleep on the streets or taking you to a nursing home for older people. Edward bought you a house just down the street from ours."

"No, I'm your mother and I'm suppose to-"

"Oh, Jesus Christ, Mom!" I laughed, again, "I'm a grown, married women, I can live on my own now with my husband and I sure don't need you on my back every day."

"But-"

"Renee," Edward walks in, "the doctor clearly said that Bella needs to rest. I'm not taking her away, she'll always be there, you're just living down the street. Be grateful, Jacob was the one who helped me come up with the idea."

Mom gasped, "Jacob?"

I nodded. "Yeah, Edward told me Jacob was the one who came with the conclusion of not taking us back to La Fe until we know who's doing all this," I said, "I mean, we don't want another accident and this time it may become a tragedy."

"No..." Mom said, thinking, "I guess we don't."

Then, she simply just walked out of the room. I frowned at Edward but he managed to shrug his shoulders.

"The ultrasound is today," he said, placing a hand in my belly, "the first one."

"Are you excited?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I be," he smiled, "It's my first child."

I smiled at him, then said, "What happened with Matthew's parents? Did Steven find out anything?"

He sighed, "No. Believe or not it's like Matthew came out of nowhere. There's no record of them, nothing. It's like they've never existed."

"That's weird," I say, bitting my lip. "How can you leave your own child at the gate of some place and then... leave. Disappear just like that?"

"I know," he said. "He's excited of living here in Seattle, he's never been out of the ranch."

I smiled.

~~~~~ Later That Day ~~~~~

"Okay, so now lay down," Dr. Hernandez said, pulling my shirt up, exposing my tummy. "Hey, got a little baby bump there," he said.

I frowned, "I do?" I said, looking at my stomach.

Edward smiled, "Yup, seems like you do."

"Liars," I growl, laying back down.

Edward and Dr. Hernandez laughed. He prepared the ultrasound and in a few minutes he points at the screen where we get our first look at our baby.

The screen was dark but when he pointed where our baby was, I felt like I wanted to cry so bad. There was something Edward and I created with love, probably not much at that time but now we know we're for each other and soon a little one is coming.

After the ultrasound, Edward finally took us to the mansion at the suburbs of Seattle. Matthew was even more excited when we saw the gigantic back yard we had, that pretty much seemed like a meadow.

"Bella," Matthew said while we unpacked his bag.

"Hm."

"I had a dream last night, it was really pretty," he smiled. "I dreamed about my mom."

"You did?" I asked, sitting on his bed, next to him, "how do you know it was your mom?"

He smiled and took my hand. "She was really pretty. Blond, her eyes were like mine and she had this big smile on her face and she had this white dress on. She was in my room and told me she loved me and that you and Edward would take of me.",

I frowned, "really?"

"Yup. She also said that my dad loved me," he said, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Did she say where he was?"

"Nope, she just said that he found me first before I find him."

Weird.

"It's late," I said, getting up. "Come on, let me tuck you in bed, alright?"

He nodded. I tucked him in bed and gave him a kiss on his forehead. It's really weird that Matthew had this kind of dream, I mean, is it possible that a person can see someone who's dead in their dreams? I've never thought it could.

"Bella?" He asked, before I closed the door.

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad you went to La Fe."

I smiled, "I'm glad, too, Matthew. Sweet dreams."

February 19, 2015

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324