Chapter 35

Bella P.O.V

He holds me for a second and then lets go of me. His expression is furious and hurt, I take a deep breath hoping he'll calm down.

"You stay here," he growls walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" I follow him. I just pleaded him not to leave me, why is he still leaving me?

"If that bastard is alive you're not leaving the ranch again," he states.

"What-?"

"Better, I think... Yeah, for a while you're not aloud out of this room."

"No, no you can't do that," I sob, "Edward please! I'm begging you! I never meant to hurt you!"

"You should've thought that before you kissed him," he growls walking out the door.

"No! No! No! Edward, you can't do that, please!" I cry running behind him. He walks out the door and closes it behind him. I unlock it but seems like something is holding it closed on the other side.

No, he can't do this! He can't!

"Edward!" I cry. "Please! Open the door! Please!"

This can't be happening! It can't! Is all my fucking fault! I kissed Jacob, I told Edward, now he's disappointed and back to the monster. Its my fault.

Concentrate Bella! Do what ever you have to do, but you have to get him to forgive you. What can I do...?

Later that night I was laying in bed, awake, waiting for him to come back. When he did, he went straight to the shower, ignoring me. I came up with giving him then thought that I was with him no matter what.

I walked in the bathroom where he stood in front of the mirror, still dressed.

"What?" He snaps at me.

I shake my head and walk to him. I hug him from his back and kissed his shoulder. I lay my head on his shoulder holding my breath.

"He thinks I belong to him," I whisper. "Jacob says my heart is his, that I am his. He said you can do whatever you want but he'll always be there." I raise my head and look at him through the mirror. He's furious.

Okay, good start.

"He says you'll never be able to protect me," I add, still whispering. "You. You can prove him wrong, Edward. You can prove him that I belong to you now, that I'm all yours. You told me you'll do whatever for me to fall for you, right?" I kiss his neck, he shivers. I whisper in his ear, "show me how far Edward Cullen can go to get what he wants."

I know what I'm doing right now, is called manipulating him. Just like my mother showed me. People said she did it to my father. I'm doing this because I don't want him to be mad at me, I need him to be the Edward I want. This is the only way I know.

He turns around and looks at me straight into my eyes. Suddenly, I'm being pushed against the door, his lips are on mine, his body against mine. His hands curls between my hair, then travel down.

"You. Are. Mine."

I shiver at his words, the rage which he uses to hiss at me that I belong to him.

I don't know if I do, or don't. So, I just nod at him.

He kisses me again and starts tearing my clothes as I do this his.

~~~~~ A Month Later ~~~~~

Edward technically fell for my words four weeks ago. He let me out of the room, but not out of the ranch, only if I'm with him. Which I don't mind. I haven't seen Jacob, of course, or Billy. Edward doesn't know how does Jacob look, he only knows that Billy is his father.

Emmett is not happy with how Edward is acting, but I just say that he's my husband and I'll do whatever he says. But, today will be the opposite, I need to go and talk to Jacob, explain everything to him. I can't wait anymore.

The night hits, the sky is clear and the stars shine at their highest part of the sky. I run towards the gate where the car is parked.

"Hey!" I turn to see Marcus, the most greedy worker I've met here. I run faster but he's faster than I am and get me by the waist. "Where are you going in such a rush, Mrs. Cullen?" He laughs.

"Let go of me!" I snap, trying to get his hands off me.

"Hey, the car keys," he yanks them out of my hand, "you were leaving the ranch, huh? Bad girl, really bad girl. Mr. Cullen is going to be really mad," he chuckles.

"No, please, just let me go," I beg.

"Nah, I have respect for the boss, which seems you don't have respect for your husband. C'mon, stop kicking."

He drags me by the waist to the back entrance of Edward's office. I beg him not to take me to him but he doesn't listen. He drags me inside with a huge smile on his face.

"Boss, look who I caught running towards the car," he puts me right in front of his desk.

Edward can't believe what he sees when he sees me standing there.

"Where was she?!" He snaps.

I jump.

"Running to the gate, I caught her before she could leave. She had this," he tosses the keys to Edward.

"Thank you. Leave me alone with my wife."

Marcus pats my back and leaves. I wait until the door closes to talk. Edward is furious once again.

"Where were you going?" He asks.

"I... I needed to talk to Jacob."

"What?!"

"Edward, I-"

"You promised!"

"Edward!"

"No more Edward!" He hisses. "I'm done! You're not getting out of this house as long as we're married!" He takes my face between his hands. "And you'll learn to listen to me!"

"Edward, please! Stop!" I cry.

"You stop!"

"I'm-"

"Don't you dare say you're sorry, because you've been using that word a lot lately. I don't know if-"

"Edward, I mean it. I never wanted to hurt you. Just let me talk to him, one last time."

"No."

Suddenly, I reach down to the trash can and throw everything I've eaten.

"Bella?"

All the sudden, everything goes dark.

Merry Christmas!!

December 24, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324