Chapter 11

Edward P.O.V

I stump out with Jasper, Carlisle and Esme following me. I grab my whip and head to the yard where Matthew plays soccer with Billy.

"Matthew!" I yell. They stop and look at me. "Where's Isabella?!"

"I don't know, Sir, maybe she overslept."

"Don't play like you don't know nothing! When did she leave?!"

"I swear I didn't know..."

"She didn't tell you?!"

"No, Sir, last night I went to say goodnight but she wasn't there I thought she was with you but she never came back."

I get my phone out.

"Mr. Cullen," Steven answers.

"Isabella left-"

"What?!"

"She left!" I snap. "I want you to look for her and bring her back to me as soon as possible!"

"Sir, wouldn't it be easier if I get you a new-"

"No! I want Isabella back in this ranch as soon as possible!" I hang up.

She'll come back to me. I don't care if I have to beg her on my knees, she has to come back to me.

Bella P.O.V

I opened the door to my house. I missed this place so much that I feel safe to be back home.

"Mom!" I call her.

She comes out of the kitchen with angry tears in her eyes. She walks up to me and slaps me.

"You stupid!" She cries. "You want to kill me, right?!"

"What?!" I cry touching my cheek.

"Why did you leave?! Steven called and Mr. Cullen is pissed off!"

"I couldn't stay there, Mr. Cullen is a monster and sooner or later he would've used his fucking whip on me!"

"I told you to seduce him! Make him fall for you! But no... No, the young lady says you don't seduce or marry without love." She says sarcastically. "You had to be so selfish! We're still in debt and now how are we going to pay them?!"

"I!-"

Emmett and Rosalie walk in.

"Bella!" He hugs me. "Why are you-What's going on?"

"What happens is that your stupid sister left the job! She had to be so selfish and stupid!"

"Mom!" Emmett snaps. "Sweety, what happened?"

"I couldn't stay there, Emmett, I felt so isolated. Trapped."

"Then you did a good job leaving," Rosalie says.

"What?! Now your siding with her?!" Mom snaps.

"We are not siding but if my sister felt trapped she had all right to leave." Emmett says.

"Oh, yeah I forgot. You and her are all the same. Rights. Rights. You don't care about nothing that's not rights, right?!" She screams. "Did you think before you acted?! Now if Cullen puts that you just left the job on her record no one is going to give her a damn job."

"Mom, please, stop worrying about the money," I say. "I'll figure something out."

"The hell you're not! You're going back to... To... Oh, oh my... I feel," she almost drops on the floor if it didn't catch her.