Chapter 47

Edward P.O.V

We rushed out of my office, following Consuelo to where Bella was. When we get there we find everyone there, especially Charlie and Renee who cry. Tanya and Irina are as far of the scene as they can, Esme is next to Carlisle who is checking on my wife.

"What happened?" I rushed to her. I can't believe it when I get a clear sight of her. She's laying there, her eyes are shut closed, her lip is busted, her nose is bleeding, and her dress has a red stain in between her legs. "Bella!"

"Edward, stay back!" Esme, pushes me away. "We called the helicopter, It's on his way. We'll transport her right away.".

"But, what-?"

"Edward, please calm down," Irina comes up to me. "She's gonna be okay."

"Mr. Cullen," Ivan rushed up to us, "the helicopter is ready."

The paramedics arrived, instantly they told us to back away from her body but it was hard knowing that the love on my life and my child was in danger. They got her on the bed and rushed her to the helicopter, Carlisle and I rushing behind them. The ride to Seattle was a living hell looking at Bella still on that bed, being connected to machines, etc.

"She's got some broken bones, a concussion, her spine might be broken we can't be sure yet," a paramedic started saying.

"Sir, is she pregnant?" Another asked me.

"Y-yes," I murmured. "Like a month and a half."

"We better get her fast to the hospital," the first one said, "we don't want any major consequences."

"What major consequences?" I asked, worried.

"Edward, calm down," Carlisle said.

I snapped. "Don't tell me to calm down and tell me what the kind of major consequences could my wife experience!"

"Consequences like a miscarriage or if I'm right and her spine is really broken she might not be able to walk again."

No, no, not her. Not her. Not her! Not my child! Not Matthew! My mom had this kind of ending of her life and she died, I can't lose her, not now that I found her! Not Matthew, now that he started living a life or our child thay he hasn't had any chance at all.

When we get to the hospital they carried her out. I tried to follow them but my dad insisted that I stay in the waiting room. Impatient, I walked in circles around the room, waiting for answers.

"Mr. Cullen, you're back," Matthew's nurse came up to me. "We were just about to call you, Matthew finally woke up."

"He did?" I asked.

"Yes, he's actually been asking for you and your wife. Want to see him?"

I nod.

She leads me back to Matthew. He's out of danger, but what about Bella? When I walk in his room I see him sitting on his bed, eating a piece of chocolate cake with milk.

"Edward!" He smiled when he saw me, "you're back! Mrs. Cope told me you were here until you knew I felt better. Than you went back for Bella, where is she? I miss her and I want to see her."

"Um," I sighed, walking up to him, "Matthew... Bella is in the hospital."

"Where? Is she getting something to eat because this cake is awesome," he laughed.

"She fell down the stairs," I said, slowly, "the doctors are checking her right now."

His eyes filled with tears and he started to cry. He started to say he didn't want her to die over and over again, I tried to calm her down but he kept crying.

"Matthew she's going to be alright, okay?" I said.

"I don't want her to die because she's like, like my mom and, and if she dies... If you loose her you're going to be that mean monster you were before she came," he cried. "I'll miss her and I'll be alone and you'll be mean again."

I shook my head, "I won't, you know why? Because she's going to be alright, she will be nice and healthy."

"It was Tanya! Tanya hates Bella because they share dad, it was her!" He snapped.

"You don't know that," I said.

"I do," he growled, looking at the wall. "She said she'll do whatever to get Bella out of the picture, that's what I heard her say. She did this!"

"You heard her say that? Are you sure?" I asked. I know Tanya and I know she hates my wife but never to the point where she will to kill her, she's incapable of killing of fucking fly.

Later that night after I finally got Matthew to calm down, I went to get something to eat. There were still no news from Carlisle and it's driving me crazy.

"Edward!" I turned around and saw Esme, Jacob, Steven, her parents, Tanya and Irina.

Immediately snapped when Tanya came into sight. "What the hell are you doing here? How dare you come after my wife almost died because of you!"

"What are you talking about?!" She cried, "I didn't push her!"

"Tanya?" Charlie sobbed, "be honest, did you push Bella?"

"Did you try to kill my daughter?!" Renee snapped.

"No! Yes, I hate her for being my half sister and being married to Edward but I'll never do such thing!" Tanya cried. "Why me?"

"She's right," Esme said, "someone else pushed her."

"How are you so sure?" Steven asked.

"Because Tanya, Irina and Jacob were in the kitchen with me when we heard Bella scream," she said. "Or Bella slipped and fell... or someone else tried to kill her."

February 8, 2015

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324