Chapter 7

Six Months Later...

Bella P.O.V

Here is a living hell. Except for the part where I have Esme, Consuelo, Billy, Finnic, Carlisle, Jasper and Matthew. Without them I couldn't stand Mr. Asshole Cullen. They are my friends here. I call Mom every Sunday and send her money to cover our debts. We still have debts but I can afford to cover them up.

If it wasn't because of my friends I wouldn't be here. After a month being here he said that from that day on I would be his personal maid.

Mr. Cullen just gets on my god damn nerves. He's always in a bad mood, he always growls and hisses. And always has his whip on the hand. I can't tolerate it. I see him every fucken day, I clean when he eats, his office, his room... But it's my job I just have to go with it.

I can't blame him either. Matthew told me the story of how he was before his fiancé left him. That he was the kindest person ever but Mrs. Denali broke him. There is some days - not regularly - but some days when he's not in a mood. Where we can actually talk like people. But those days are not really often.

One of the things that I've notice about Mr. Cullen, is that once in a while he locks himself up in the room next to mine. Is not his room, no one sleeps there, it was no windows, I don't know what's in there or what he does. He can stay there late at night, doing I don't know what. 

~~~~~ January 25th ~~~~~

I walk towards Mr. Cullen's office ready to take his shitty attitude. I see Billy come out of Mr. Cullen's office when I'm about to go in.

"He's mad right now, Bella," he says, "try not to make him more mad."

"I'll try," I smile.

He pats my head and leaves. I go in his office ignoring him as he snaps at the phone.

"I don't get why she has to be involved!" He snaps. "No, Charlie, I don't care if Tanya is divorcing James or wants me back or whatever, I do not want her to be involved in our business!"

I start cleaning while listening. I know it's wrong but he said the name of the women who particularly destroyed him, the women I look alike.

"God dammit, Charlie, you know I don't involve personal life with work!"

"...

"Then she's out!" And he hangs up. "You better do a good job, Isabella." He growls as I clean.

"I'm doing the best I can," asshole, "Mr. Cullen."

"You better."

"If you don't like my work then I don't see the point of me staying here." I was about to go but he gets up and grabs my arm.

"I didn't say you stop working."

"I..." Suddenly he lets go and his face turns red. He grabs on side of his arm and falls to the floor. "Mr. Cullen!" He looks like he's having a hard time breathing.

I undo the first buttons of his shirt.

"Mr. Cullen, you have to calm down!" I say and I have no other option to put his head on my lap and runs my hands softly through his hair. "Esme!" I call her. "Esme, Finnic, Consuelo, someone come here!"

"What's- Oh God!" Consuelo gasps.

"Consuelo, go get Carlisle. Now!" I say. She runs out screaming Carlisle's name.

Edward shakes likes his cold or something. He looks straight into my eyes. Green to brown.

"Edward, look at me," I whisper. "Everything is okay. I'm here, your gonna be okay," I say running my hands along his hair and his cheek. "Breath in and out," I say as sweet as I can.

He shakes even more and his face is brigt red.

"Sh... Calm down. Breath in," I breath in and he follows suit, "and out," we do the same. "Everything is okay."

I look into his eyes and I don't see the monster is always there. Is just him. We look at each other in the eyes with no anger, no fury. Just us.

"You're okay." I say running my fingers down his cheek and behind his ear. He's a little more calm. "See? Nothing to worry about."

"Edward!" I hear Carlisle yell. I put my fingers on my lips to tell him not to yell so Edward won't shake up again.

Everyone looks shocked when they find us. Jasper and Carlisle take Edward to his room and Carlisle checks him up. I had to stay to see if they didn't need anything.

~~~~~ Hour Later ~~~~~

"Edward, you have to stop stressing yourself. You almost had a heart attack if it wasn't for Bella calming you down the way she did." Carlisle says.

"Okay." Edward says sitting up.

"Bella, how did you know how to control it?" Carlisle asks me.

"My sister-in-law is a nurse, she taught me a lot."

"Well, Edward, you have a possibility of having a heart attack if you don't calm down and relax. You need attention. I think you need a nurse."

"Yeah I think you're right." He says looking annoyed. What a prick.

"Bella, you know about treating heart attacks and stuff right?" Carlisle asks.

"Yeah," Edward murmurs. "Isabella, you wouldn't mind being my nurse."

"Me? I think you should get someone with more experience." I say. "I don't think I'm right for that job..."

"Bella, you know how to treat Edward's condition. You're good for this job." Carlisle smiles at me. "You'll do a good job, trust me."

"Okay." I say. "What would I need to do?"

"Right now, Edward, you can't do any work. Stay in bed for at least three days. I'll need you, Bella, to take good care of my boy."

Take care of Mr. Asshole Cullen, fuck.

"Sure will, Carlisle," I say trying to hide the anger.

"I'll leave you so you can rest," he says. We both nod.

I help Edward to get tucked in bed when Carlisle leaves. Edward's room is bigger than mine. He has a glass wall that has the beautiful view of the land that expands amazingly. His bed is a king size bed, I don't know why. His closet bigger than mine, even the bathroom. Why would a lonely man like him need so much space?

"Need something else, Mr. Cullen? Hungry? Thirsty?" I ask putting my hands on my hips.

"No, I'm okay." He says looking at his hands.

"Fine, I'm two rooms away if you need me or something don't hesitate in calling me." I say as nice as I can. I can't give him nothing to be mad about right now.

"I actually do need something, Isabella." He says.

I roll my eyes.

"What would that be, Mr. Cullen?" I sigh annoyed.

"I want to talk to you." He says in a low whisper.

What does he want now?

3/4

October 19, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324