Chapter 49

Renee P.O.V

I walked down the hall of the hospital, filled with rage. How dare he kick me out? I'm her mother, I'm suppose to be there for her all the fucking time. I belong at La Fe, that's where I always need to be. I needed to talk to Steven about this, his plan is almost ready or so he told me. I wonder what is he going to do to get ride of everyone at La Fe.

I wasn't really paying much attention of where I was walking until I ended up in the chapel. This place is empty. I wonder why no one is here to beg for my daughter's life, I don't need to.

I turn around and see Steven walking up to me way too fast, his face expression is furious. Suddenly, out of nowhere he catches up to me and throws me against the wall. Both his big hands grab hold of my neck and squeezes it.

"How dare you?!" He snapped. He pulled me back and smashed my head right back against the wall.

"Ste...Steven what are... you doing?!" I choked out. I could feel the blood burning on my face. My lungs are starting to beg for air.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS?!" He yelled, smashing my head against the wall, again.

"Steven... you're hurting me!" I cried out, hitting him on the shoulder but I don't seem to hurt him.

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER!" He continued to choke me.

"What... what are you talking about?!" I try to breath but it's way too hard.

"HOW COULD YOU TRY TO KILL YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!" He snapped.

I frowned at him, "You think... I pushed Bella down the stairs?"

He finally let go. I take in a deep breath of air, relieved he didn't kill me. I stroke my sore neck, looking at him shocked.

"You... asshole," I breath, "you could've killed me."

"Shut up," he breaths and walks around the room. "How could you try to-"

"I didn't try to kill my own daughter!" I snapped. "For God sakes, I carried her inside me for nine years, I went through a seventeen hour labor to have her and now I'm being accused of trying to murder her?!"

"Because, Renee, Tanya and the other two were with Esme in the kitchen, I was with Edward in the office with Jacob and you and Charlie were the only one's who were out there," he said.

"Probably, Charlie-"

"Renee, I know it was you. Charlie wouldn't even hurt a fly, he's way too of a good man but you, you are a greedy son-of-a-bitch. You hate your daughter."

I snapped, "no, I don't."

"Yes, yes you do, you envy your daughter!" He yelled. "You are jealous that Bella haves everything you wanted when you were young. You hate that men are all after her, that no ones now wants you. You're jealous that she has the life you wanted."

"Yes, yes she has everything I wantes but but-"

"I don't care!" He snapped, again. "I'm investigating who tried to hurt her and if I find out it was you Renee I swear to God I'll kill you with my bare hands."

He storms out, slamming the door behind him. Panic runs throw my vains as I walk around the room, thinking about what to do. If he finds out that I did push Bella down the stairs he is capable of murdering me. I need help, I need to get him and everyone else out of the picture. I need to have that baby and get rid of everyone who is no use for me anymore. How? How can I make this plan work before Steven finds out that I tried to kill my own daughter?

Bella P.O.V

"Who... who would try to kill me?" I asked Edward, panicking.

"I don't know," he said against my hand, "Steven is going to start a investigation about it, possibly check some of the security cameras."

I frowned, "we have security cameras?"

He chuckled, "not all over our house. Just some of the hallways. There's only one down the stairs where you fell, so Steven is heading back to La Fe and checking it."

I nod. "What did the doctor say?"

"You were close to having a miscarriage but we got here in time. So, from now until you give birth you have to remain in rest."

"Rest as in I have to be in bed all day? For how long?" I asked, panicking. I can't just sit down and do nothing, I can't.

"The rest of the pregnancy."

"Hell no," I say. "I can't be in bed for eight and a half months. No, no, I can't, Edward."

"Bella, it's not about you anymore," he said, "the baby could be in danger, do you seriously want to put him in more danger?"

"No," I pout.

He leans over and kisses my lips. "Let me take care of you," he whispered. "I've always wanted to take care of you and now it's my chance."

I shake my head. "You're not fair."

"Nope, not when my wife refuses to stay in bed and let me take care of her."

I smiled, "fine. But, only because you're talking care of me."

He smiled, again and kisses me again.

~~~~ Later That Day ~~~~

Edward P.O.V

Steven brought his computer to show me the video he got from the security camera where Bella fell.

There's no sign of Bella until you see her following sideways down the stairs. Sideways? I look closer and see on the corner a shoe, like someone's fleeing.

"There!" I pointed at it. "It's like a person, isn't it?"

Steven looks closer and nods. "Indeed, Edward, someone pushed Bella."

February 15, 2015

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324