Epilogue

Three Years Later...

Bella P.O.V

I clap excitedly as I see Esme spin around her white dress, ready for the biggest day of her life. After years of waiting Carlisle and Esme are finally getting married.

"Esme you look beautiful," Alice squeals, clapping her hands.

"My hands are sweating," she says, nervously, wiping her hands on her dress.

"No! Don't ruin the dress," Alice growled. "Just take deep breaths and think positive. Carlisle is just out there, waiting for you."

"Mom!" Matthew walked in, holding Beth's hand. I smile, Looking at him wearing a black suit like his dad wears, but without a tie. He looks so much like him and judging by the little hairs over his lips I can see puberty is about to hit. Beth on the other side just turned three. She didn't start talking until last year and can barely pronounce some words. She wears a pink flower dress with a pink hair band pulling her bronze curls away from her creamy white face. On her right arm she holds a little flower basket Esme made her so she can drop the flowers on the wait to the altar.

"The priest says it's time," Matthew says.

"We'll be out in a second," Alice says. "Bella, can you go tell Carlisle to go outside."

I nod and motion the kids to get out of the room. The kids follow me all the way across the Main House to where Alice and Rosalie forced the guys to change.

"Knock, knock." I walk in the room. Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett and little Ben sitting on Emmett's lap. "Carlisle you look so handsome." I clap, looking at his tuxedo. "It's time."

"It's time! It's time!" Ben jumped off Emmett's lap. He ran up to Beth who still held Matthew's hand and helped her with the basket. He's always been a gentleman with Beth. There are times when he fights with Matthew on who gets to hold her hand or play with her. Same happens with Daisy, Irina's daughter who is now two. She has all of Jacob's face imprinted on but with blonde soft hair.

"Be careful," I say, when they walk out. I turn to Carlisle, "ready?"

"Yes." He leans in and kisses my cheek. "You look beautiful by the way." He motions to my blue, three inch strap, high above the knee dress.

"Save that for Esme, but thank you." I kiss his cheek and push him towards the door. "Go get her."

He smiled and right before he leaves he leans over and whispers. "Thank you, Bella."

"For what?"

"Coming into our lives."

I smiled. "Go, she's waiting."

He kisses my cheek one more time and leaves. Since the accident Carlisle and I grew a closer family bond and it's almost like father and daughter, though my bond with Charlie has also grown.

"My adorable little sister, you look dashing." Emmett kisses both my cheeks and offers me his arm. "Ready?"

I take his arm, "ready."

"Well, I'm gonna look for Rosalie. Bella, beautiful as always," Jasper says, winking at me.

"Thank you, Jasper."

Esme chose Alice, Rosalie and me as her maids of honor. Carlisle chose Jasper, Emmett and Edward. We did a little of a mix-up so it wouldn't look so obvious. Alice is with Edward, Rosalie with Jasper and I'm with Emmett.

A year after the accident, The Main House was finished and we were able to move back to La Fe, I was surprised by how amazing the house was. They added an extra floor, more rooms and polished floors.