Chapter 22

Bella P.O.V

I couldn't sleep in all night. My thoughts didn't let me. I lay there in bed, with Jacob's necklace between my hands and sobbing quietly.

Today is the day, I'm getting married to Edward asshole Cullen. Right now I'm Isabella Marie Swan, the girl who is willing to sacrifice her own happiness and beliefs to help her family. Now by the end of this day I'll be Isabella Marie Cullen, the women who is married with someone she doesn't love.

"Bella!" Mom sings my name as she comes in my room. "C'mon sleepy head. Today is your big day."

I sigh sitting up. Alice and Rose come in and shyly smile at me.

"C'mon you don't want to be late to your own wedding." she smiled.

"Yeah." I get up.

"Alice, Rosalie help me get Bella ready." Mom hurries them.

"Let me talk to Isabella alone." Edward comes in.

They walk out. I take my robe and wrap it around me.

"Mr. Cullen, your not suppose to see the bride before the wedding." I sigh.

"I came to give you this." He takes out a little jewelry box. He opens it and there's a beautiful diamond necklace there. "I want you to wear this today."

Sike.

"I'm not." I cross my arms. "I already got rid of the necklace you didn't like. If I wear that I'm going to feel like I'm wear a collar telling everyone who I belong to."

"That right," he says, "this will be a clear sign to everybody that from this day on you're mine."

"I am not yours and I refuse to wear that," I growl.

"You are." He hands it to me.

I take it but put it on the bed.

"Take it, Isabella," he snaps. He takes it and gives it to me. I take. "And for the record you didn't put it away." He points at the necklace on my bed. "And what's with the Mr. Cullen, huh?"

"I also refuse to call you by your name. This is an image marriage which means that I'm only going to act the worlds happiest wife in front of everyone but in here I am not your wife."

"The contract never said this was an image marriage, which now means you're are going to be my wife in here and out there. Everywhere. And you also have wife duties to do, remember that."

"How am I suppose to forget it, huh? You know, from now on every time I talk to you I'm going to wonder, 'huh, is he telling the truth? Or is this another one of his pathetic lies?!'"

He walks out.

I growl.

Mom, Rose and Alice walk in when he leaves.

"What the hell did you do now?!" Mom snaps.

"What did I do?! Ask that asshole!" I snap.

"Bella, what happened?" Rose asks.

"He was engage to me and his ex at the same time! He is using me to get revenge on her! That's what this whole thing is about!"

"Why do you care?" Mom snaps. "You should be glad he's marrying you and not her."

"Don't you understand that I also have dignity!"

"Stop!" Alice and Rose yell.

"Bella, does Emmett know?" Rosalie asks me.

I shake my head. "I have no other choice," I say going to my mirror. "Let's get on with this damn year for once and for all."

I take out the box of make-up and mom, Rose and Alice start helping me put it on and get ready.

Edward P.O.V

"Everything is set and ready," Esme comes in my room.

"Thanks," I say trying to figure out how to do my tie.

"Come here," she laughs and helps me with it. "You're just like your father, can't figure out a tie."

"That's what me and Jasper got from him," I smile. "Well Jasper got his looks."

"And you got your mothers," she smiles.

"You know I'm really thankful for supporting me and Jasper since mom died. And I know I've been a total ass with you, but, I just want you to know that I love you like a mom you always been for me."

She smiles tearing up. "And you guys are my family," she hugs me. "Did you and Bella fight again?" She asks.

"She found out something... I've been a total jerk with her... But I..."

"You love her," she finishes.

I nod.

"Well, you can't talk to her right now but after the wedding take her somewhere sperate from the party and talk to her."

I nod, "thank you. Um, now that I'm ready I'll be waiting in the living room."

"Sure."

"And Esme?"

"Yes?"

"Go change because I want you to be standing in the first row."

She smiles once again. "Okay."

I walk towards the big living room. The white leathered couches are neat, the room is a little decorated with white flowers. The coffee table has red roses decorations. I stand there admiring the roses when I hear heels.

"Mr. Cullen," is Isabella behind me.

I turn around just to see the most beautiful damn thing in my life.

Her hair is down in a well done braid on the right side of her neck. Her bangs are curled and with or without make she's still beautiful. The dress is slim, fit for her figure. Simple but not that simple. She's perfect.

She stands straight up like always, head straight up and her hands united together on her stomach.

"Wow," I gasp, "you are just beautiful, Isabella."

"Thank you," she says.

This is my bride, this is the women I miserably fell for. Now, I'll do everything I can for her to love me as much as I love her.

Author's Note:

The time has come! Hahaha Next update will be at 9:00 pm!

2/3

November 23, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324