Chapter 27

Edward P.O.V

During breakfast I sat on the head of the table with my wife by my side. Emmett and Rosalie sat next to her. Jasper is on my other side with Alice and Renee. Carlisle is on the other end of the table reading the news paper.

"So, um," Renee smiles, "are you guys going on a honeymoon?"

"Of course," I say before taking a sip of my coffee. "What kind of marriage doesn't go on a honeymoon?"

"That's lovely," Carlisle smiles putting his paper down. "Where are you going?"

"I'm taking her to my house down at Monte Carlo."

"You didn't say you had a house down at Monte Carlo," Isabella replies frowning.

"And with the money I have you're surprised?" I raise an eyebrow.

She sighs, "true."

I take another sip of my coffee when I remember that I had something to tell Emmett.

"Emmett, I have some news for you," I say.

"What happened?"

"Steven told me yesterday that with the evidence that his investigators got about how you were ordered to drive that truck that day, not robbed it and the conditions they gave you the truck which made you loose control, is enough."

"What does 'enough' mean?" Isabella asked.

"Well lets just say that the possibility of proving your brother innocent is really big."

"... No?" She smiled.

"Mr. Cullen-"

"Edward," I correct him.

"Edward," he smiled, "are you serious?"

"Of course I am, with that evidence is easy to prove you innocent and pay a very low fine for the damage. Also Steven is working on getting you and you're wife life insurance and a really good medic care now that you have a baby on the way."

"Oh my," Rosalie smiled. "Mr- I mean Edward, I can't tell you how thankful we are."

"Oh my God!" Suddenly, Isabella hugs me. "Oh my God, thank you so much," she whispers in my ear. "Thank you... Oh God, you're amazing." I feel her nervous laugh against my skin.

"Anything for you, Isabella," I rub her back.

"Thank you!" She laughs.

She pulls away and looks straight into my eyes. I smile down at her, she smiles back.

"Edward," Renee ruins the moment, "I have to say that I'm really thankful for what you are doing for my children and grandchild. But-"

"Mom!" Emmett snaps. "Not now."

"But, I was just-"

"There's no need for your non-necessary comments," he replies.

Clearly, Emmett know the kind of greedy bitch his mother is.

Isabella shakes her head and clears her throat.

"Emmett, mom, please not now," she says.

~~~~ At Monte Carlo Airport ~~~~

It was a long flight from Seattle to here Monte Carlo. To be honest Isabella and I slept the whole flight.

The cab lead us to the address I gave him from my house down at the beach. Isabella hasn't said a thing for quiet a while now, but I know she's just thinking.

After our wedding night I know she can forget him, but, she doesn't know she's able too. I know she's.

When we get there I take her in my arms bridal style and walk in.

"Is this really necessary?" She giggled.

"You should know, I'm kind of tradicinal," I smile.

I walk in through the glass door, into the living room. The room is big, painted with a warm chocolate color that clearly matches her beautiful eyes. The ancient fireplace is on, which expands warmth everywhere. The white couches surround the fireplace.

In the other room is where the dinning table is at and next to it is the kitchen.

"This place is amazing," Isabella says looking around. "When did you buy this place?"

"A while ago," I say looking around. "You like it?"

"No," She says with a playful voice. "I love it."

I lean and kiss her lips gently. "Are you hungry?"

She bites her lip softly and nods.

"I'll make you something."

"Yeah right," she giggles.

"What?"

"When have you ever in your life cooked?"

"Trust me, I have."

"We'll see, Mr. Cullen," she puts her hands on her hips. "I have an idea; we'll both cook together."

"Sounds like a plan." I take her hand and lead her to the kitchen.

~~~~ After Dinner ~~~~

I carry her in our room. We both got a little out of hand with the wine, now we're acting all silly.

I lay her on the bed gently, looking straight at her beautiful eyes. She's so damn beautiful, and she's mine. My women. My wife. And I love her.

I lean down and slowly kiss her cheekbone, her jaw, leading to her neck and behind her earlobe. Her hand grasp my shoulders and squeezes them gently.

Her hands slowly travels to the end of my shirt and slowly starts lifting it. I get up and pull it over my head and kiss her again, unbuttoning her shirt.

She kisses my neck as I pull her shirt away and lead my hands to her skirt.

I surely do love my wife.

December 5, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324