Chapter 26

Edward P.O.V

After our dance Isabella dismissed herself and I don't know where she is. I walk out of the reception and walk out where I see her standing next to the little fountain.

"Isabella?" I come closer. "Are you okay?"

"Um... yeah," she says looking at the water. "I'm totally fine... I just, um, I needed some fresh air, that's all."

I wrap my hands around her waist and lay my chin on her shoulder. She tenses, but, doesn't stop me. I lay a kiss on her bare shoulder making her shiver.

I smile.

"Don't think about it too much, Love, I'm sure that the time we are going to spend together you'll love me."

She takes a deep breath and turns around and looks straight into my eyes.

"I decided," she says, "that if I'm spending this year with you, giving you a chance to prove to me that you love me... That I can..." She takes a deep breath again.

"You can what?"

"I want to try this, Edward, I'm going to do the best I can to fall in love with you. Just don't disappoint me."

I'm confused...

"So what you're trying to say-"

She didn't give me the chance to finish my sentence and gave me the response by kissing me.

"That... I'm all yours this year and I'm going to put all my effort to forget him and love you."

I smile even more. She's willing to forget him and give me a chance. She is willing to try to fall in love with me because I know deep inside in her heart she loves me. I will make her fall for me.

Bella's P.O.V

It's all decided. I'm trying hard in this marriage, trying to forget. Edward can do everything he wants for me to fall for him, and I'll put all my effort and heart to make it come true.

I look around and see Billy standing next to a horse, petting him softly.

"May I talk to Billy one last time about Jacob?"

Edward nods. "Don't take long, Mrs. Cullen, I'll be with our guests."

I smile and head towards Billy. He seems not to notice me approaching him.

The horse is beautiful. Big, muscular, shiny dark brown with black hair. He reminds me of him, strong, fast... Just like Jacob.

"He's beautiful," I say, "what's his name?"

"Jacob," he says petting him. He turns finally looking at me. "You look beautiful, Mrs. Cullen."

"Billy, don't do this to me," I sigh.

"Why? Seems like you already forgot my boy Jacob. Where is he in your heart now, Isabella?" He asks. "You married him just to fix your financial problems?"

"No, is not like that," I protest. "Billy, you know that if Jacob would have end up being alive I would have never married Edward."

"I'm sorry, Isabella, but I don't know if I believe you now." He smiles a little but it doesn't reach his eyes. He nods a little then leaves.

I breath. He can't be serious! He's walking away because he thinks I don't love Jacob enough like to grief for him all my life. I have the right to make my own life now that he's gone, I can't live my whole life in grief.

"Just to let you know!" I yell at him. He stops and looks at me. "I love Jacob, but I'm not willing to grief all my life for someone who's clearly never coming back from the dead."

With that said I walk back to the party. I didn't feel in a mood to celebrate, but, everyone is expecting a good show out the world's most happiest bride of the day.

The wedding was actually perfect and I never thought I would have... Fun. Edward and I cut the cake, danced, he took the little band off my legs with his teeth. I have to admit that when his lips slightly touches my thigh, I thought I was going to fall off the chair because my legs immediately turned into jelly. I threw my flowers, which Alice catches.

I can see that there's a thing between her and Jasper, because of the looks he gives her and she back to him. Also with Carlisle and Esme, he doesn't seem to take his eyes off of her. There's things happening here otherwise my marriage with Edward.

After a while Alice decided it was time for me to change in a light brown dress, so I don't have to be in this white dress all night.

When I entered my room I see that my clothes is not in my room anymore. That's weird.

I changed in the dress Alice gave me and she helped me undo my hair. It was now wavy because of the braid and we head back to the party. When I get back to Edward he kisses me, making everyone cheer.

"Why isn't my clothes in my room anymore?" I ask.

"Because, from now on you're sleeping in my room, on my bed and with me."

"Yeah," I smile wrapping my hands around him just for everyone can see how happy I am.

"Yup," he says popping the P.

I laugh.

~~~~ After Party ~~~~

Edward takes me in his arms bridal style and walks in his room. I let out a little giggle, I don't know why, but I do.

I look around and see the room is only light up with candles and the bed is filled with rose peddles. How sweet! I think I can do this, he's not going to hurt me. Focus on that, he's going to try everything he cans for me to fall in love with him, starting from right now.

He lets me on my feet and his hands run down my bare arms. With one hand he pulls my hair back on one side of my neck and slowly starts to kiss it under the earlobe. I shiver and a my back aches. I close my eyes and lay my head on his shoulder. What the hell is wrong with me?!

Just let go, Isabella, I remember myself. Just let go.

My hands reach out for his jacket and pull it down his shoulders. He pulls back and helps me take it off him. I reach out for his shirt and slowly start to unbutton it. When I'm finish I pull it off his body. Damn, this is one fine ass man here. Firm chest and six back. I run my hands down his body until I feel his hand on the zipper of my dress. He slowly pulls it down and the dress with it.

When he gets rid of it, he picks me up and slowly places me on the bed. He lays on top of me, locking his eyes onto mine, his hand travels from my collarbone to my waist.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers.

I run my hands up his chest, to his shoulders and take his face between my hands.

I can do this!

I pull him closer and unite our lips together.

Author's Note:

Ohh wedding night! Damn! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter AND for my Blind readers the sequel Forever And Always has been published. Check it out and next update will be Friday.

December 3, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324