Chapter 51

Eight And A Half Months Later...

Bella P.O.V

It has been pretty calm the past months after we left La Fe. We've never been better, I'm totally honest. Emmett and Rosalie had Ben last month, Jacob and Irina finally got married, I had a awkward sort of relationship with my dad, Tanya still hates me, mom will never change, Carlisle and Esme are actually going to get married, as well as Jasper and Alice,  the purchases at La Fe are doing great, Steven won my brother's case providing him innocent and is now investigating Jacob's attempt of murder, he's also helping us with the process of adopting Matthew. It's been hard because adoption is mostly for couples who can't have kids, and with me pregnant makes the process harder, but not impossible. Now, in just a couple of days Bethany Marie Cullen is coming into our lives.

Edward was excited about the idea of having a baby girl, he's already spoiling her and Matthew buying them clothing, candies, toys, etc.

"I think you might be over exaggerating," I said to him right after the appointment with Dr. Hernandez who told us the gender of the baby. "I mean, yeah, we'll soon have two kids but that doesn't mean you can spoil them. Trust me, I don't want my daughter and son coming out like Tanya."

Edward laughed, laying on his shoulder, looking at me. "What's wrong with wanting to give my kids everything?" He asked, rubbing my six month belly.

"I don't want them to be spoiled brats," I smiled.

After that we agreed that we weren't going to spoil our kids, we pretty much concentrated on settling down. We were back at La Fe after surprisingly and unexpectedly, Marcus admitted that he was the one who caused the accidents. I don't know exactly why I felt he was lying when he just suddenly came in Edward's office and said, "I tried to kill them." The most confusing part was that after I asked him why would he want to hurt me and Matthew he said, "I don't know."

Well, after that we went back and now everything is set. Matthew is two rooms down the hall from us. Irina and Jacob are two halls away, as well as Carlisle and Esme. We decided that we were keeping Beth in our room until she was old enough to sleep in her own room.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked Edward, watching him getting changed for his meeting in Seattle.

"I have to," he said, looking at his tie confused. "Can you help me with this, Love?"

I smiled, walking up to him. Edward isn't much of a tie man but boy did he look hot in a suit. I fixed his tie while he softly rubbed my nine month belly.

"How's my daughter?" He asked, looking down at my belly.

"Asleep," I said, fixing his tie. "I'm worried."

"Why?"

"Because, what will happen if she decides to come earlier than planned and you're not here?"

"Bella," he kissed me, "you'll be taken straight to Seattle once your contractions start getting worse. Have long have you had them?"

I calculated the time from yesterday to this morning. "Yesterday and I've only had like four."

"They're hours apart," he said, "I'll be back by noon. There's nothing to worry, okay?"

I nod. "Okay."

"I think I'm gonna miss this tummy," he said, rubbing it. "Let's have a lot of babies."

"You're joking," I said, shocked. "One more, that's it."

He laughed, kissing me one more time. "I have to go. I love you, Mrs. Cullen."

"I love you, Mr. Cullen," I kissed him back.