Chapter 20

Bella P.O.V

"Why my necklace?" I ask.

"I've seen you wear it for the past half year and I guess is something your boyfriend gave you," He says.

I nod.

"Means it's part of your past."

I nod again.

"This whip is part of my past, too. So, the only condition I'll put my past away is if you put yours. We both are going to have to start again now that we're getting married."

"Indeed," I say. "Fine, I'll put the necklace away only if you put that whip away."

I take his hand and lead him to my room. I can't believe this used to be Mrs. Denali room.

I go to my closet and get a box out.

"Hand it over," I wait so he puts it in my hand.

He hesitates a little looking at it but at the end he gives it up. I put it in the box.

"Now," he takes the box between his hands and puts it on the coffee table I have here in my room. "Hand it over."

I hesitate in giving it to him. I can't give it up, is the only thing from Jake that I have. I'm about to say that he could stay with his stupid whip just for me to stay with my necklace.

Jacob is dead. He's my past now.

I undo the little lock and give it to him. He puts it in the box and closes it.

That's when I notice the big stack of clothes on my bed.

"What's that?" I ask.

"Well, now that you'll become Mrs. Cullen I think we're going to have to change your style. Don't get me wrong, you're beautiful just the way you are. But I'll like to see you wear some of these for me."

I sigh, "okay."

"Can you try one of them, I want to see if it fits perfectly or do we have to get a smaller size."

I nod and grab a blue dress from the bed. It had the V shape in the collar and the sleeve was only around three inches on my shoulder. The dress went few inches above the knee.

After I change I go back in the room where Edward waits for me. I run my hand along my hair and sigh.

"Um..." I say and he turns around. His jaw drops to the ground when he sees me. I turn around with a slight blush so he can see the dess better. "So...?"

He shakes his head looking amazed which makes me blush even more.

"You look... Gorgeous. Beautiful... Wow," He says.

"Thank you," I say shyly.

"C'mon, I have a surprise for you," he reaches out for my hand and I give it to him.

We walk to the back side of the house where the helicopter lands.

"Are we going on the helicopter?" I ask as I see the helicopter coming this way out at the distance.

"Nope, look at the window!" He says over the loud roar of the motor. The air blows our hair and is hard to keep my eyes open.

I look carefully at the window but I can't see a thing. When the helicopter is a little more closer I manage to keep my eyes open and see who's inside.

"Emmett!" I yell.

I look at Edward surprised.

"I had to make Steven insist that during your brothers trail, he could stay out of jail!" He says.

Oh my God! He got my brother out of jail! Not literally until he's proven innocent, but, still he won't go back there!

I literally jump on Edward and hug him tightly repeating "thank you, thank you!" And in a sudden move I take his face between my hands and kiss his cheek.

Not a little kiss, but a really exciting long one.

"Thank you!" I say.

I look away but I can see how he smiles and touches his cheek. I see how the helicopter lands and the door opens. Emmett runs out and I run to him. I wrap my arms around him and he hugs me tightly.

"I can believe you're here!" I smile full with joy. My brother is here, he's here with me!

"Me either!" He kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear. "We have to talk about that hug and kiss on the cheek you gave him."

I roll my eyes. I was just excited and of course thankful for what he did for me.

We walk to Edward who waits for us with a huge grin.

"Mr. Cullen, I can't tell you how thankful I am for helping me," Emmett says. "Is there anyway I can pay you for this, just tell me and I'll do it."

"Its fine, Emmett, I'm happy enough with just seeing that huge smile on Isabella's face," Edward grins.

I lay my head on my brothers shoulder. Then I let go and kiss one more time Edward's cheek.

"Thank you, I can't tell you how happy and thankful I am for this."

"Anything for you."

I smile. I don't know how much I can thank him for bringing my brother here. Now he can stay here and be with me tomorrow, walk me down the aisle.

~~~~ That Night ~~~~

Emmett and Rosalie were spending time with each other right now. Alice went on a date with Jasper and mom was with Carlisle somewhere in the ranch.

"So I was thinking we could go for a walk around," Edward says when we finish eating.

"At night?" I ask.

"Why not? You know, here at night you can see all the stars."

"That sounds nice," I smile. "Okay, let me change and we can go."

"Okay," he smiles. "I'll be in my office."

"Got that," I say.

After I change in a pair of sweat pants and a T-shirt. I head to Edward's office but he's not there. I frown.

"Who are you?" A women asks behind me.

I turn just to find someone who looks really similar to me but with blond hair.

Author's Note:

Mwahaha! Tanya and Bella finally meet! Hope you liked it!

ATTENTION: Next marathon is this Sunday at 9:00! Only two more marathons and we'll be going on normal updates!

November 19, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324