Chapter 15

A Week Later...

Edward P.O.V

"So sweety, how about these?" Tanya shows me the different kind of wedding invitations.

"Honey, you're the one who knows more about this stuff than me. You pick them, its your day." I kiss her forehead.

She smiles. "Well after doing a few more arrangements I want to go to New York and pick a wedding dress. I want to be the most beautiful bride."

"Sure, go to New York, Chicago, London where ever you want to go and pick the best dress."

"I love you!" She kisses me.

I smile.

I sit there watching how Tanya keeps planning with her mother. My phone starts to ring. Steven.

"What?" I answer.

"We have a problem." He says.

I get up and walk to the kitchen.

"What happened?"

"Emmett was beat up at the jail's bathroom. He's right now being transfered to emergencies to get surgery."

"What?!" I snap.

"They knifed him a lot. I was just about to call Isabella but I let you know first."

"Call Isabella now, I'll be heading over the there in five minutes. Also get her brother the best surgeon."

"Okay."

I hang up.

"Who's Isabella?" Tanya asks behind me.

"Someone from work." I say putting the phone in my pocket.

"Why are you getting her brother the best surgeon?" She crosses her arms.

"Its work, okay? I have to go."

"Where?! We're in the middle of planning our wedding by the end of the month!" She says following me.

"You're the expert, you got married before," I say walking down the stairs.

"But before you were involved and now is like you don't care!"

"I'm talking about James. I don't know nothing about that, you plan it." I say shutting the door behind me.

Damn it, she's annoying.

I go to the hospital as fast as I can. When I get to the waiting room I see Renee, Isabella's sister-in-law both crying. I look around and find her leaning against the wall, also crying.

"Isabella?" I come close to her.

She looks at me with her beautiful chocolate eyes filled with tears. I can't stand looking at her that way.

I walk closer and wrap my arms around her. I expected her to push me away, to call me an coward or asshole, but she didn't, instead she hugged me back, sobbing. Her ear against my chest, right where my heart is. I hug her tightly, rubbing little circles on her back and for some strange reason I kiss her hair.

I've never seen her like this.

I can feel the eyes of everyone else on us, I don't care, Isabella needs help right now.

"I just sent Steven to get the best surgeon for your brother." I told her.

"Mr. Cullen, I can't pay for that," she says stepping away from me.

"Isabella, you're not paying for anything." I say.

"But now I feel like I owe you a lot."

"You don't owe me a thing, Isabella, is my pleasure to help you." I put her hair behind her ear.

"Bella," the blond girl comes up to us, "can you come with me to the cafeteria?"

"Sure," Isabella says. "Do you want something, Mr. Cullen?" She asks me.

"No, thank you. Go ahead."

Bella follows the blond girl to the cafeteria.

"Mr. Cullen," Renee Swan comes up to me. "I'm happy you're here. Oh, we are so in need. They kicked us out of our house not giving us the time to pay. Bella is worried sick for me and her brother."

"Wait. You got kicked out?!"

"Yes," she cries.

"Where are you staying?"

"I'm staying with my daughter-in-law and Bella is with her friend Alice."

"Why didn't she tell me?!"

"Bella is a really proud girl," she says. "But... If you learn how to dominate her she'll not just marry you for one year, but she'll fall in love with you and stay forever."

This is a greedy bitch. Selling her daughter, I wonder how many times has she tried too, just to get money off of them.

"Excuse me." I head to the cafeteria where i see Isabella arguing with her sister-in-law.

"I don't care, Rosalie, I made my decision. There's no going back anymore." She says. "I don't want you to be mad at me, I'm going to need you guys."

"Fine, Bella," she says. "Just... Forget it, you made your decision. I hope you'll be happy." She hugs her.

"Isabella," I walk to her.

"Um, yeah?" She looks at me.

"I'll give you guys a minute." Rosalie walks back to the waiting room.

I wait until she's gone to talk to Isabella.

"Mr. Cullen, I have something to ask you." Isabella says not giving me the chance to talk.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I was wondering if your proposal is still up to date." She says.

Holy shit!

"What does that mean, Isabella? Please be clear," I smile.

She takes a deep breath before answering.

"That I accept your proposal, Mr. Cullen, I'll sign the contract you have for me and I'll be your wife for a whole year." She says firm and clear.

That's what I needed to hear.

Author's Note:

End of Marathon! Hope you guys liked it. Tell me what did you think about Bella's decision? Are you looking forward to their marriage? Anyways love you all!

3/3

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324