Chapter 21

Bella P.O.V

We both seem really shocked when I turned around. We look alike, but, she's blond and better dressed that I'll ever be. She stands up straight just like I do.

"I asked you a question: who are you?" She growls.

"Who are you?" I ask getting on my own defence.

"I'm Tanya Denali; Edward's ex-fiance," she says.

"I'm Isabella Swan."

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I think I'm the one who's suppose to ask you that," I say, "it's been years since you and Edward broke up. Why are you here?"

"Edward? He's your boss or what now you're Best buddies?" She laughed.

"I'm his fiancé."

"What?!"

"Yes, so I'm going to ask you one more time: what are you doing here?"

"I can't believe him," she says, "he broke up the engagement with me to marry you?"

What is she talking about?! Wasn't she the one who broke the engagement with him to marry someone else? Why does she care now? After years of their engagement being over.

"Why are you here? You broke up with Edward-"

"Days ago!" She interrupts me. "We were engage for the past weeks and two days ago he broke the engagement with me."

No... That can't be true. I spent the past weeks with him, the past two days. When and how was he engaged with her? Why was he engage with her? That's why he went gone for a few hours each day, to plan his wedding with her. Why would he use me like that?!

"You're lying because... Why would he...?" Tears filled my eyes.

She takes something out of her purse and shows it to me.

"Does this seem a lie to you?" She gives it to me.

A wedding invitation. I open it and says Tanya Denali and Edward Anthony Cullen. And the date of our wedding which is tomorrow. May 30th, 2014.

"Don't think you're so damn special," she says. "He's just using you to get revenge on me. But the truth is that he loves me more than anything."

"Why? Why showing me this?" I cry.

"I came here to see him, what do I find? A gold digging bitch that took the man that I love from me!" She snaps.

"I'm the bitch?! You were the one who left him in the first place! If he decided... If he loved you he wouldn't have-"

"Believe whatever you want." She gets her bag. "To Edward you're nothing more than an instrument he's using to get his revenge on."

And she leaves.

What...? Edward is just using me? Using me! That sick bastard! And I thought that he was different! That he was this sweet...!

I stump out with the invitation in my hands and furious tears falling from my eyes. I head to my room passing his. But he comes out of the room next to mine, before I could reach my room.

"Isabella, ready to go?" He asks me.

I take a deep breath before turning around.

"I'm not going anywhere..."

"Hey," he says with his fake sweet voice, "are you okay?"

That's when I snap.

"What the hell is this?!" I throw the wedding invitation to him.