Surprise Chapter!

Bella's P.O.V 

La Fe was a mess today. Everyone was running up and down, left and right, trying to get things ready before the arrival. The decorations were being hanged, the aroma of the food that Consuelo and Esme were cooking in the kitchen roamed the entire house and, of course, what was some party planning without an annoyed, pissed off Mr. Asshole Cullen, shouting from his office to keep things quiet. 

I walk down the massive stairs, holding the large boutique of flowers to place it in the center of the living room. They are very beautiful and I think they would give the living room a bit of life. I'm not going to deny that coming down with the flowers was seen as a death trap to almost all my family. 

"Bella, are you crazy?" Jasper snapped when I stepped on the last step on the stairs. "Why are you carrying this, you could have gotten hurt." 

I roll my eyes. "I'm pregnant, Jasper, not disabled. It won't hurt me carrying a few flowers down the stairs." 

"More like an entire garden," he replied, placing the flowers down. "Tell me where you want them and I'll put them there."

I cross my arms over my chest. "I can handle it on my own."

He chuckled. "I'm sure you can, but I can't handle your husband - who also happens to have anger issues - trying to rip my neck apart for having his pregnant wife walk down the stairs with that thing." 

I smile at him, he's not wrong. "Alright, can you please put them on the coffee table in the living room?" 

He nodded, grabbing the flowers and walks away. I run my hands down my swollen stomach, smiling at myself knowing how everyone is well of aware of my husband's temper rising when his wife is pregnant. He won't let me walk down the damn stairs without throwing a fit about how risky it can be. I roll my eyes just thinking about it. 

The loud laughs of Beth and Daisy coming from down the hall, followed by Martha's constant shouting at them to come right back. I'm tackled by both little giggling girls to the stairs. I laugh, wrapping my arms around them both and kiss the top of their heads. Martha runs back in, looking tired from chasing these two little girls around. 

"Mrs. Cullen, I'm truly sorry. I know how busy you are with the party and they just ran off," Martha said. 

"Don't worry, it's alright," I assure her. "I know how these two girls can be." I kiss their heads again and pull away. "Girls, why don't you go back to Beth's room with Martha and wait there until it's time to get ready." 

"Okay, Mommy," Beth said before kissing my cheek and taking her cousin's hand. I watch them walk away with Martha, who looks like she can finally breathe again. These two girls together will be like having a tornado in our home. 

I walk back to the kitchen, where all the girls gather up to finish cooking. Consuelo and Esme are at the stove while Alice is cutting the vegetables and Rosalie washing the dishes. I occupy myself helping Alice out with cutting the vegetables, having girl talk with everyone. I love moments like this when we all gather up in the kitchen and talk while we do what we love the most, cook for our men. It didn't last much until there was a crashing sound coming down the hall, followed by my husband's scream. 

"My God, how is a man suppose to think with such chaos going on?!" He walked in the kitchen, dressed in casual clothing, looking as dashing as ever while holding a pen and paper in hand. His hair is a mess, clear signs he's been running his hands through his hair several times. 

"Deep breaths, Mr. Cullen," I remind him without looking at him. If I do, I'll just want to kiss him again and it hasn't been more than an hour since I last did.