Chapter 9

Bella P.O.V

The next day was fun and it really was a big change on Mr. Cullen. I can't really say how much he surprised me. After breakfast he walked in the kitchen - something he never does-.

I literally roll my eyes when he comes in. I'm his nurse who clearly told him he has to rest, him, like a five year old refuses to listen.

"Mr. Cullen, as your also nurse your father said you're suppose to be resting in bed."

Carlisle knows that I don't know nothing about medicine. Rosalie showed me how to treat people who are about to have heart attacks because of Mom's heart condition, it could happen to her at anytime.

With Mr. Cullen is different, he stresses himself and gets angry really easily.

"I know, but I want to show you something." He smiles and reaches for my hand. I hesitate to take it, looking at his. His skin is white and looks soft, he has large fingers and nice cared fingernails. I wonder if he gets a pedicure.

"What?" I ask.

"You'll see," his grin grows even more. Wow, that's new. "Please."

I take his hand and he helps me up. I notice he has the wipe hanging on his side. I take it away fast and follow him to the big back yard where a helicopter is. The motor is on and the top wings are spinning a little.

"Where are we going?!" I ask over the loud roar of the motor.

"I'm showing you the land!" He yells back. "You should see what quiet a view is when we're on air!" He takes my hand and we get in the helicopter.

We buckle up as two man are in the front cabin. The door closes and there's no loud noise anymore. This thing is way too big, enough room for about ten people.

"Ready, Mr. Cullen?" The pilot asks.

"Ready." He says. "Ready?" He asks me.

For some strange reason I'm excited. Seeing the land beyond the air, the animals... I literally could jump on me seat if it wasn't that I was with him.

"Yeah." I smile.

The helicopter takes off. The movement causes a strange and tickling feeling in my stomach, making me grasp Mr. Cullen's arm and lay my head on his shoulder.

The land is huge. I was right, the whole ranch was bigger than Forks itself. Mr. Cullen kept showing me different parts and explaining them to me. There's even a lake with a waterfall. This is beautiful.

"Over there," he points to this big looking house. Is white and it has no windows, it was esa big metal door where men with white caps coveted in blood come in and out. "There is where they process the meat."

"Not a place I want to visit," I murmur. He chuckles patting my hand softly that rests on his arm.

I just notice I'm still holding on to him. Slowly, I take it away.

We go over the crop fields with Mr. Cullen explaining everything. I can see the people picking, talking even laughing.

"That's the corn filled, we just entered the season. I'll tell Esme to take some, you should taste how nice and juicy they are."

"Especially with her cooking," I add.

We go over the barns - I'm surprised there's more than one barn here. We could see the cows running and the men in horses behind them. The sheep walking around and the sheep dog behind them.

"Why more than one barn?" I ask him looking at the animals.

"Different reasons," he says and points to them. "Some are for the cows that are pregnant or just gave birth."