Chapter 29

One Month Later...

Bella P.O.V

Now, after one month of an amazing - and long - honeymoon, we're going back home.

I did miss my mom, Emmett, Rose and Alice. I've talked to them on the phone twice a week or so on. Alice and Jasper are still going out, she couldn't be happier. Mom is the same as always, but now enjoying herself at the ranch. Emmett and Rose are happy, too, she's in her third month of pregnancy and they found out they're having a baby girl. I haven't heard any news about Esme and Carlisle.

This month was amazing, Edward is the most loving, caring and selfless person I've ever met. I admit that the way he had treated me this past month is the best time I've ever had.

We've went to the beach, casinos - which in gambling Edward is awesome at - and much more.

"Ready?" He asks when we board his privet jet.

"Yup. But, I'm really gonna miss Monte Carlo," I add.

He smiles squeezing my hand gently. "We'll come back."

"Really?" I ask don't know how to hide my excitement.

"Why not? I was even thinking of bringing Matthew with us. He'll used to wine about not meeting the beach."

Matthew, my little boy! I missed him so much.

"Thank you," I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Buckle up, we're about to take off towards New York." The pilot says through the speaker.

This is going to be a long flight. We have to make a stop in New York, from there take another privet jet to Seattle. From there a four hour drive to La Fe.

I lay back and close my eyes trying to fall asleep.

~~~~~ Back At La Fe ~~~~~

The car finally stops in front of the mansion. Everything is just like we left it a month ago. The horses are running free on their field. The cows running with the men behind them on their horses. The crops are growing even more, people are now in their lunch break. The barn seems calm, the pigs are sleeping, the sheep doing their thing and the chickens being chickens.

"Welcome back, Mrs. Cullen," Finnic opens the car door for me. He offers his hand to help me get out of the car.

"Thank you, Finnic," I smile. "Don't call me Mrs. Call me Bella. Is an order," I giggle.

He chuckles, but nods. "Welcome back, Mr. Cullen," he says to Edward.

"Thank you, Finnic. Everything alright around here?"

"Absolutely perfect. No problems with the crops or the animals."

"Perfect. Thank you." Edward takes my hand and walks inside of the mansion.

When we walk in the living room, we see everyone gathered there waiting for us.

"Welcome back!" They all say.

I smile, my hands go to my mouth hiding the big smile that runs across my face.

"Bella!" Emmett hugs me.

"Oh my God," I hug him tightly. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you."

We pull away and I see Rose next to him, with a big smile. She looks gorgeous with her three month belly.

"Oh my God, Rose, you look beautiful!" I hug her.

"Thank you." We pull away. "You don't look bad yourself, look at you." She makes me turn looking at the clothes Edward gave me.

"Thank you," I blush.

While Edward said his hellos to his family I said to mine.

"My darling!" Mom hugs me. "I missed you so much! Are you pregnant?" She whispers in my ear.

"Mom!" I snap.

"Just asking," she pulls away. "But, you have to see that if you get-"

"Not now, Mom, I just got back. I don't want to deal with your ideas right now."

"Mom, stop it," Emmett says.

She rolls her eyes and walks to get a glass of whine.

"She's been acting really weird," Rose says. "From the minute you guys left for your honeymoon, she hasn't stopped talking about how convenient it would be for you to have Edward's child."

What the hell?! How in the world would she ever think it would be convenient for me to have Edward's child? Is the total opposite, that could get things for me even worse.

"Bella," Carlisle hugs me, "welcome back."

"Thank you."

"Bells!" Jasper hugs me pulling me off my feet and spinning me around in the air. "Missed you."

"I missed you, too. Where's Alice?" I ask.

"She's coming tonight."

I smile, I missed my best friend so much. There are things I have to tell them about my trip with Edward. A lot of things I have to get off my chest and tell someone.

"Bella!" Esme and Matthew come in the living room.

He's grown up more.

"Hey, little guy," I hug him while Esme hugged Edward.

"I missed you," he cheers.

"I missed you, too." I kiss his head.

"Rose and Em have been showing me how to read and write and math!"

"That's great," I smile down at him. "Now, I'm going to be another one of your teachers."

"Yay!"

"Hello, Matthew," Edward says with a smile.

"Hello, Mr. Cullen," Matthew says as polite as he can. "Sorry, I'm here I wanted to say hi to Bella."

"Is okay, from now on you can move around the house whenever you want. Just don't break anything."

"Really? Oh geez, thank you!" he hugs Edward. At first Edward freezes but then smiles and patts him on the back.

"Bella," Esme hugs me. "I'm glad you're back."

"Me too."

"Dinner is about to be served," she says. "I'll lead you to the dinning room."

God, I missed Esme's food.

Is good to be back home.

Author's Note:

A welcome home chapter! Lol the exciting parts are yet to come. Hope you all liked it and ATTENTION: next and LAST marathon will be this sunday at nine (Las Vegas Time).

December 12, 2014

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324