It's Coming Back!

Hi Guys!

I have big news! Not Willing To Love Again is coming back and better than ever. Now that I'm wrapping up the rest of my fanfiction, I'm bringing this story back as fiction with better grammar (haha), more in-depth character development and more more MORE drama. This is my favorite story and I wanted to dig deeper into the relationship between Bella and Mr. Asshole Cullen, her relationship with Jacob and a bit more dramatic love triangle. Though I hate love triangles, I'm willing to overlook it for plot sakes haha. Think of it as a crossover between Sentiment War and Not Willing To Love Again!

The first chapters have been posted with a brand new title, keeping true to the original story from the telenovela. 

Disclaimer: inspired by and based on the telenovela "La Que No Podia Amar" and "Pride and Prejudice" and "Beauty and the Beast

Disclaimer: inspired by and based on the telenovela "La Que No Podia Amar" and "Pride and Prejudice" and "Beauty and the Beast."

A modern-day Beauty and the Beast.

Tate has just lost the love of her life in a horrible accident. Her family is on the brink of ruin, her mother is sick, her brother about to be thrown in jail for a crime he didn't commit. With no hope and a willingness to do what it takes to help her family, Tate takes a job as a maid at The Triumph ranch.

What Tate wasn't expecting was the angry and controlling Elias Ward. His attitude, his mistreat of his employees and his need to control everyone around him make him the last man she'd ever want to be acquainted with. They clash from day one, arguing and fighting about everything. Their relationship is just a ticking bomb waiting to go off.

But there is a side to Elias no one has seen. Can Tate dig deeper beneath the ugly beast she hates to find the real him? Does the broken, sad boy everyone tries to convince her that lies beneath that thick skin still live there? How thin is the line between love and hate exactly?

Rated M.

Also! Now that Same Old Song will be available on Amazon and Goodreads on March 24th and April 1st, I have made my Instagram public! So if you guys want to follow me, feel free to look me up brenda_dorantes_24 and on Twitter BrendaDorantesG

Lots of love!