Chapter 54, Final Decision

Stigmata(Hanabi and Itachi's theme)—darknessinsideofus

As I lay writhing in pain, don't know if my life was just a game...

Don't come near...there's nothing to hear, except the echoing melody of my tears.

If our efforts are bound to be in vain, then why strife for what fate has sealed?

If I can't heal, does that make me way past with to deal?

I'm an enigma from the stigma, so don't come near, there's nothing to hear.

Only the melody of my screams.

With all the pain from the past and you thought the stigma would heal fast?

As we drift into this abyss all the lines between right and wrong blur.

So don't come near, there's nothing to hear...

Only the repeating pleas along the valley...

In this farewell all boundaries and bonds are bound to be severed. All the pain shall fall like the droplets of rain. All the rage will manifest, until it leads you to your quest.

Stigmata has me in my feels

So don't come near, there's nothing to hear

Except the rhapsodies of my dreams...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Sharingans are red, Rasengans are blue, Lord Jashin wants blood, and only if it's from you", the voice of who I presumed to be Hidan, the religious immortal whispered into my ear. His voice had that flirty tone to it, which rendered me indifferent.

So I instantly teleport behind him and said, "Butterflies are red, Chidoris are blue, I wanna pierce my arm, right through you"

"Can the Chidori make him blow up?", Deidara beams out of nowhere.

"No"

I make sure to sense their chakra as I manage to get away from the two of them. How much longer can I take of their bullshit? I just want to go back...

"Don't worry I was just kidding", Hidan assured, to which I replied, "but I wasn't", my sensory skills alerted me that he was on my left followed by Deidara.

"Where's Sasori?", I inquire and adjust the bandage around my empty sockets.

"Who knows?", Deidara shrugged off, his voice emanating from my right, "probably slaughtering and playing puppets on some mission".

"Hey slaughtering is my job", Hidan protests, his arm brushing against mine.

"Who cares?", Deidara shrugs.

"You know Sasori of The Red sand is more tolerable than the two of you"

"Eh?"

"Huh?"

Their voices were high pitched in my ears. This is what I have to deal with every time after completing each mission. We're just getting back from the Land of Earth, where we gathered intel about the two Jinchuriki. Han, the Jinchuriki of the Five-Tails and Roshi, the Jinchuriki of the Four-Tails.

Currently these two knuckleheads are to go back to the hideout while I head back to the Hidden Rain Village. Where Tobi has been instructing me to go for the past four years. I get to take shelter alongside Nagato and Konan since they sympathized with me when Tobi first introduced me.