Chapter 106, Risk It

I looked back at the demon entity with narrowed eyes and a clenched jaw. His four tails were thrashing everything around furiously and all we could do was hopelessly stand back.

"Let's at least restrict the movement of the tails, if his feral behaviour continues, then this mountain wall will tumble along the hideout", I inform as I tried to keep up my Susano'o.

"You do have a point Hanabi, but we must proceed with absolute caution", Shisui remarked in a stern breath.

"There's no time to waste, the ground is already caving in, and he's simply just beginning", Itachi interjected, setting my heart out pulse as I took a split second to brood about what he'd just said.

"I'll be the decoy", I announced, "both of your Susano'os are far more advanced than mine, if you can manage to tackle down his tails then we'll have a slight advantage".

"Hanabi..."

"There's no time left to waste", I sternly said as my heart began to thump when I felt the ground beneath me go weak.

"Hanabi, go ahead", Shisui ordered and I felt Itachi's intense stare on me.

I kept the Susano'o intact as I lunged directly towards him. He'd roared out flamboyantly again at the sight of me. I made sure to run towards him in a zig-zag fashion that'd render him perplexed.

My breath was clenched tight and I felt my heart skip a beat when a hand figure, conjured from the Nine-Tails's chakra charged at me straight.

If I let his attack sink into the terrain, then it might simply cause more damage. In this moment, I'd witnessed Itachi and Shisui spring into action from my peripheral vision.

I clearly had no choice but to deflect his strike if I want to ensure that calamity doesn't strike. Channeling more energy into the Susano'o, I cleched my fists tight as I braced myself for the impact of the striking hand.

I pulled the strings of the Susano'o into crossing both of its arms over me to deflect the attack.

When I felt the impact finally land, I'd cursed under my breath as my feet caved slightly into the ground.

I hastily conjured a Wind Blade Strike and scythed the chakra arm off, dismantling it and earning Naruto's complete attention.

Beads of sweat hung loose from my scrunched expression while I start moving the Susano'o's arms in a manner that suggests I'll attack him.

In response, he let out a screeching roar and aimed one of his four tails at me.

I didn't flinch as I stood my crumbling ground persistently. Shisui and Itachi were struggling to find the perfect opportunity to tackle down his remaining tails.

I ushered the yellow humanoid to open its arms into a welcoming embrace. Involuntarily, I'd smirked wickedly through the stress and sweat of this whole situation, before I slammed the palms of the Susano'o together in a quick and rapid clap, Ultimately, ensnaring one tail successfully.

Itachi and Shisui were coming through with tackling two of his raging tails, leaving only one to be dealt with.

I made sure to keep a firm hold on the tail in my grasp as I felt my breath go erratic from all tne effort I put in. Naruto raged regardless of his three restrained tails.

His consciousness was completely gone, that I could tell.

"What about the remaining tail?", I yell out for the two of them in total anticipation,"what do we do about it?!"

"The most we could do is hold down two tails with one Susano'o arm, while pinning down the remaining with the unoccupied arm", Itachi yelled back in return.