Chapter 23, Chronicles of The Third Great Ninja War: Part 7

November 11

This particular date kept racing back and fourth in Ichiko and Hayate's mind.

Hayate had smirked, looked at Ichiko and said, "Told ya", when the doctor had informed them that the zygote was in fact a female, positioned like a crescent bean in Ichiko's womb.

"Your pregnancy is due November 11", the doctor had told Ichiko, which she then informed Hayate. Hayate had blushed as usual as he envisioned a miniature version of himself.

Ichiko however had Fugaku's words embedded in her mind. This wasn't the time to be worried about things like that. She looked down at her belly and suddenly she had a craving for ramen. It just so happened that they were passing by Ichiraku Ramen.

"Hayate", Ichiko had whispered as she halted in her tracks, "your daughter wants ramen".

A dumbfounded expression made its way on Hayate's face before he finally comprehended what Ichiko was hinting at.

"You're having another craving?"

"Oh you don't say", Ichiko said in a somewhat mocking tone.

"Alright then, let's go to Ichiraku".

Both of them head to the Ichiraku Ramen shop and greet the owner. Ichiko managed to carefully take a seat while Hayate helped her.

"Two bowls of ramen please", Hayate had ordered while exchanging glances with Ichiko.

"Two bowls of ramen, up next".

It took Ichiraku some time to prepare the ramen soup and the toppings as well. When they were finally served the two ramen bowls, Hayate's mouth had been slightly drooling as he took wooden chopsticks to dig in. Ichiko had whispered to him then, making the ramen wait.

"Uhh Hayate your daughter wants dumplings..."

"What? Seriously? Already?", A crease rested upon Hayate's face as his eyes wandered the perfectly placed ramen toppings.

"Hayate, I am craving some dumplings. Is that too much?!", Ichiko had said sternly, the pregnancy hormones had altered her moods from time to time.

Hayate simply sighed and replied, "Fine...I guess it'll be what Hanabi wants..."

"Right"

From there on, Hayate and Ichiko had spend a splendid time together with Hanabi still unborn. Hayate would keep his ear placed on Ichiko's stomach only for him to receive a kick in return.

"I felt her kick!", he had that dumbfounding expression on again. As if Ichiko hadn't felt the magnitude of Hanabi's kick already.

"You don't say", Ichiko mocked again, then sighed, "ugh nothing fits me anymore".

"Yeah", and that word alone had earned Hayate a scowl from Ichiko.

Time had passed by almost like the Namikaze's Teleportation Technique. During this time, Ichiko and Hayate had kept their child's godparents close. They'd go out on double dates together from time to time with Minato always remarking that Hanabi was third wheeling.

November 11 was fast approaching and of course Danzo had managed to get his hands on all details regarding Ichiko's pregnancy. Around this time would also be the same time that the Tsichikage will finally put an end to the truce by pulling off a surprise attack on the Leaf.

On June 9, the Uchiha leader was finally blessed with his long awaited first born child. A son he named Itachi Uchiha. The Uchiha district couldn't be more overjoyed. Fugaku had felt so much emotions at once.