Chapter 13, Uchiha District

Hanabi's P.O.V

I stood between Itachi and Shisui, slouching my shoulders to appear like a shrinking weakling. I've never been to the Uchiha District before so this is definitely bound to be interesting. The looks on faces of the guards in front of the district's gate were not so reassuring like Itachi had said.

As we approached the gate my anxiety grew more by the second. The two gatekeepers had a frown resting upon their faces, eying me carefully.

"Who's she?", one of the two dark haired men interrogated, making my stomach twist. Shisui, being older than both Itachi and I stepped up and declared, "She's a friend of ours".

"And what is she here for exactly?", the other one inquired, he's more calm than his fellow gatekeeper.

"State your name", the more composed gatekeeper asks, his calm voice making a chill scatter throughout me.

"Uhhh...Hanabi Namikaze", I stammer, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Itachi how was your mission?", the short-tempered Uchiha asks in a demanding manner.

"Great actually", Itachi chuckled, fixing his gaze elsewhere.

"Well well, Minato's disciple", he smiles...genuinely? He then goes on to inspect Itachi and Shisui's faces before he motions for us to go inside.

***

We wander around the Uchiha District for sometime. Itachi and Shisui were showing me around the district when it became eerily late. We decide to go crash at Itachi's house and I couldn't have been more nervous.
_________________________

A/N:- okey I really hope I don't discourage you from reading this story, but something came up today that didn't let me update properly. So I want to take this opportunity to ask you if there are certain things that you wanted to see. A certain character you a POV of or overall questions about Hanabi.

I promise I'll make it up to you!!!

~A