Chapter 101, Stigma?

"Naruto!", I call out as I break free from Itachi's grip. I whip my head in his direction as Itachi tries to calm me down. But I can't keep calm. My nerves were all over the place as I comprehended what Obito had just done.

That was his plan? He saw Naruto gain stamina back and that was what he wanted to tell him?

When I slapped Itachi's arms away I connected my eyes with Naruto's wide and unblinking ones. That's when I halted on the spot. The blue in his eyes mirrors that of Minato's perfectly, along the striking blonde hair and the small Kushina resemblance.

Horror was written all over his face upon hearing Obito's words which had sank deep in his heart to the point where it was grazing at his sanity.

I could see the tears which had hitched in his eyes, and hung loose from his lashes.

Itachi, who was near me had stiffened along with me at this sight of Naruto. His entire faith had shook upon hearing those words.

"Obito stop...", I gasped as my legs began to move slowly in the blonde boy's direction. Itachi had let me go as he observes what's happening with his clenched heart and unblinking eyes.

His lower lip was quivering as he stared at me somewhat...accusingly?

"Naruto listen...", I cursed myself for how weak and unsteady my voice came out as I kept staring at him. I quickly deactivated my Sharingan as I treaded on what my feet felt to be thin ice.

Because in a sense, it was...

"Yes Naruto, open your ears and listen", Obito cut me off as he interjected.

Instantaneously, I'd forgot all that was on my mind, all that I planned to tell him in this intense-stricken moment.

Once again, I stood rooted and rigid in my place as I saw Naruto's unblinking eyes falter towards Obito.

The pain that tugged and clawed at my heart in this moment prevented me from forming any words, and therefore rendered me speechless.

"Hiruzen Sarutobi and the higher-ups in charge forbade you from knowing who your parents were. They're the reason why the village had shunned you all your life. Your parents were the Fourth Hokage, Minto Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki who was a Jinchuriki just like you-"

"Obito stop!", my voice came out brittle and uneasy.

A tear finally slipped his wide unblinking eyes as he perilously darted his eyes to mine.

"D-did you know about this?", his brittle and painful voice made me scrunch my eyes shut as a tear slipped away from my eye.

When I reopened my eyes again, I saw his pleading eyes as he trembled, awaiting the truth. I swallowed down the lump in my throat and wiped away my tears.

"Its true...", I informed, making his eyes enlarge even more, "Naruto listen to me-"

"Who you're seeing in front of you is Hanabi Namikaze", Obito interjected, a sly grin on his face, "she spend the first couple of years of her life recieving the love and warmth of your parents, all the while being ungrateful"

Naruto suddenly looked at me in recall, inspecting every feature of my face before his lips fell ajar.

"It's you", his voice was a brittle whisper, "I thought you died years ago-", his breath suddenly hitched in his throat, "I-I can't believe it"

"Not only did she receive your parents' love and attention, but she was also trained by your father, that's how she got the Teleportation Technique", Obito resumed in rubbing salt on the wound, "all that you should have had was all hers, love, affection, parents, you name it. And yet still, she'd run off on rainy nights to the cemetery, putting your father through all that trouble of finding her"