Kyoya X Reader (Ouran High School Host Club) {Kyoya's Practice Family Dinner}

Alight so this originally was going to be more light hearted with Kyoya being flirty but I looked up some stuff about his family (I am currently reading the manga so I had to avoid spoilers and such) only to find out that I couldn't make this light hearted and funny.

You see, Kyoya's family is (gonna say this to avoid spoiling the manga for everyone since it's not covered in the anime) stuck up. And the requester asked for "family dinner and we are at his house" so, umm, here we go! Can you tell that I looked up his family stuff after the time skip cause I sure can-

(Edit February 3, 2021: This one shot is pronouns free for the reader!)

"Welcome!" The Host Club greets as soon as I open the door. They aren't dressed in cosplay which is a little strange for them. Then again it is the beginning of the week, they must be saving something for Friday or Saturday.

"Hello." I smiled at him making sure to keep up a formal appearance.

"Just you?" Tamaki asks and walks over to me. "You are a little early too you know~"

"Yes I am sorry about that but I have a favor to ask you all." I replied looking at the other club members.

"Why don't you have a seat, Haruhi please bring our guest some tea." Kyoya suggests, gesturing to a small table.

"Thank you very much." I bow slightly and take a seat at the table. Kyoya sits down his clip board and takes a seat across from me. Haruhi brings over a new tea seat and begins to pour us some tea.

"I recommend you try tasting it first without adding anything in it." He says and smiles sweetly at me.

"Thank you, Haruhi. You have come along way since you first started." I said and take a sip of the tea.

"Now then, what would you like to discuss." He asks, looking up from his paper work but never sitting down his pen.

"I would like to make a request for one of you," I began looking at Kyoya dead in the eye to show him that I was being serious. "My family is disappointed that I am not seeing anyone. Despite them knowing I am not seeing anyone that have asked that I 'bring over my lover for family dinner' this Sunday evening. I have come to ask if one of you will be willing to act as my boyfriend for the evening. I will give you something in return of course."

The other host club members look at each other and then back at our table. "Very will, I shall play the roll of your 'boyfriend' then, (L/n)." Kyoya says and smiles sweetly at me.

"But isn't my father a client of yours? If they find out that this is just a lie then-"

"Worry not they won't find out. I am a host after all." He says, pouring me some more tea. "It is practically my job to be a charming man after all. Wether it's for a club or now. Besides this will make both of our families happy."

I smirk slightly but immediately fix my face. "So what you are saying is that you don't trust anyone else to do the job right?" I said and take another sip of my tea.

Kyoya chukles while the twins and Haruhi hold Tamaki back from our table in the background. "That's one way to put it. I do trust Haruhi but I believe that I will be better fit for the job." He takes a sip of his tea before saying, "I am the more proper one here after all."

Tamaki storms over to our table with the twins chasing after him from across the club room. "How dare you say such a thing Kyoya! I am very proper-"

"Boss! We have guests coming in at three o'clock!" The twins shout and Tamaki races back over to the club room door.

"I shall take my leave then." I bite back a laugh, the Host Club is always lively it's hard not to bust out laughing sometimes.