Naruto X Female! Reader (Naruto) {New Friends}

I was going over all my one shots and said to myself, "wow, I thought I made more Naruto one shots but I only have two!?" So this is once again another random one shot. Also does anyone read these? Comment 'Rainbow Veins' if you do!

The library. The only place that doesn't get a lot of foot traffic. Most people come in here to get away from the cold and play on their phones. I looked down at my manga. I hate reading in here, I wanted to be with my friends. Last time I read manga around my friends, they didn't talk to me ever again. Up until they never seemed to care. I left that school and moved with out looking back. 

The pages were covered in the story that is Nisekoi because I didn't see any Fairy Tail manga when I went to the bookstore. The bell rang and I waited for everyone to get close to the door before I got up from my spot. I'm gonna miss this wall once I leave this place. This wall hid me from everyone else. Not many people came to this part. Even if they did, I made sure to cover up the cover with a taller book. Smart, right?

I saw blonde hair come from the other side of the wall, we locked eyes for a short moment. He looked just was weird as I did. I think he name was Naruto. He's in two of my classes but, just like me, he didn't talk in class. We looked away and walked down the stairs. After rushing out of the building, we went our separate ways.

Turns out that Naruto was in my math class and today we were getting a new kid. 

"Hey listen up!" Our teacher shouted our loud class, "we have a new student. She just moved here so be nice." Teacher looked over at the new kid, "and good luck to you."

Nice, freak them out. That's always nice to hear.

"Oh my gosh (y/n)! Is that you!" The new kid shouted. I looked up from my drawing to see Tatsu. An old "friend" from my old school. Why! Why her! Out of everyone is that fucking school why did she have to fucking move here damn it!

She sat down in the seat next to me. "Nice to see you again! Did you get a new number or something? You never texted us back!" She shouted, the class got quiet. This was one of the few times I would say anything.

"Yeah sorry about that. I didn't get time to tell you guys." I said, wishing I never left the wall in the library. 

"Oh, then what's your new number?" She asked. 

Fuck no. I am not going through all of this again. I don't need to go through all of this bull shit again. 

Instead of being saved by the bell, I was saved by our teacher screaming, "alright! It's time to start class already!" Tatsu didn't ask about my phone number again.

When class ended, I rushed out of there as soon as the bell rang. Tatsu didn't even see me leave, she was too busy talking to the other girls in our class. I sighed and walked back to the library. It was lunch time and I never ate lunch at school. Turns out Naruto had the same idea. 

He sat at the other end of this magically wall. About half way through lunch, he got closer. Until he was standing in front of me. "Hey umm," he said, waiting for me to look but at him. I decided not too. He had friends and Tatsu had been running her mouth during class. He just wanted answers about all the dumb things I did back then.

"That new kid said that you liked manga? Is that true?" He asked. I didn't say anything, not even looking up at him. "My friends and I like magna too. They're here too if you want to come sit with us." 

Having friends that liked manga was all I've wanted for awhile. I looked up at him. Damn he had beautiful eyes. He pointed in the direction they were at, "on the other side of this wall. I can get them to come over here, if you want." I didn't say anything. Not wanting to bother them, but I had already looked up. He left and came back with his friends.

It was a small group of two people. "This is Shikamaru," he pointed to the guy that had a pony tail. "Hey," he said. "And this is Sasuke." Naruto said, pointing to the guy next to Shikamaru. He just nodded his head.

"So you like manga as well, right?" Shikamaru asked. I nodded my head. "Hey Naruto, does she talk?" Sasuke asked. Naruto smack the back side of his head, making his head face towards the ground.

"What the hell Sasuke! She does I heard her talk today!" Naruto shouted. I laughed at them, they all snapped their heads towards me. "She laughs." Sasuke said. 

What the fuck? 'She laughs'!? Okay they want me to talk fine. Just have to make sure that this doesn't come out as a tiny child trying to act tuff. 

"What the fuck?! Yes I can fucking talk to dip shit!" I shouted. Hey, at least I didn't sound completely scared, right?

They laughed, "damn, remind me not to make you mad." Shikamaru said and sat down next to me. "No need to hide your inner nerd from us. We're gonna be good friends." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Naruto sat in front of me, "see they don't care what your like, right Sasuke?" 

Sasuke rolled his eyes, "sure Naruto. But who knew she would be a badass." He said and smiled.

We spent the rest of lunch talking about Fairy Tail before the bell rang. "Meet up here in the morning?" Naruto asked once the other boys left. I nodded, "yeah and thanks for today."

He gave me his famous smile, "your welcome. I always wanted to cute friend to talk to." He said and walked away. Leaving my face red and rushing off to my next class.

See random one shot. I'm trying to post as much as I can before the break ends. Life update: I get to go shopping tomorrow! I'm happy because I get to dress the way I want to because this mall is no where near my friends live! I hope that I don't see anyone from my school....

Also if you read my author notes comment 'Rainbow Veins'! Why Rainbow Veins? Because I was listing to Rainbow Veins while writing that!

Anyway I need to go do my history homework before I sleep.

LOVE YOU GUYS