Adult! Guitarist! Sasuke X Adult! Female! Reader (Naruto) {Daydream Away}

This song is inspired by the song Daydream Away by All Time Low. By the way, in this one shot (y/n) is a nerd and loves Pokémon but I couldn't add that into the title because then it would be too long. I know some of you guys like Pokémon and that's the only video game I know that you don't really need context for. Just a heads up.

You do not have the listen to the song while you are reading.

"Sasuke! Would ya hurry up already! We need to warm up before we start!" Naruto shouted at the lead guitarist. 

"Yeah I know dumbass!" Sasuke shouted back at the blonde.

"Just pick a damn song!" The blonde snapped back.

"Why are you two yelling?" Asked the bass player, Shikamaru. "You and Naruto are literally behind each other." 

"Because I don't know if he can hear me! I'm in a drum cage ya know!" Naruto replies.

"Because it's fun to  yell at him." Sasuke replied in a calm voice before strumming the begging cords for a song. "How about we play Daydream Away?"

The other two band members looked at each other, their faces soften. "Yeah man, we'll play it." Shikamaru said with a sad face.

"Just don't get too soft, ya know?" Naruto adds.

"Yeah I know. Just can't stop thinking about her today, that's all." Sasuke said softly and began to play the same cords again.

"I wish you could see your face right now, 'cause you're grinning like a fool." Sasuke singing the first line and is hit with flashbacks to the time they were together. 

"Sasuke! Hurry up! They're about to open!" (Y/n) said wearing her favorite video game merchandise. 

"(Y/n) the store will not sell out of Pokémon X and Y. It's not like you need both." He replied as the girl dragged him around the street corner.

"Yes I do! How else will I know which legendary is better!" She exclaimed, "it's not like you play video games!"

"For your information I do play video games! Just not as much as you do!" He snaps, "why do you think I agreed to come with you!"

"Whatever just hurry up already!" (Y/n) shouts at her best friend.

"Fine, have it your way!" Sasuke shouts back and began to run down the street, never letting go of (y/n)'s hand. "We're only nine (y/n), how can you even have that much money?"

"You would too if you didn't buy anything for two years!" (Y/n) said, "would you let go of me already!"

"Nope." Sasuke replies with a smile, "we're almost there."

The two were far behind in line but were able to get two copies of Pokémon X and Y before they sold out. (Y/n)'s face lit up when the shopkeeper handed her games. 

"Too bad we don't have phones," Sasuke started, getting the girl's attention. "I want to take a picture of you're smile, you're ginning like a fool."

"That sounds like a line from a song that you're brother plays out loud. At least whenever I'm over at your place." She replies, shoving the boy into the building. "And of course I'm ginning like a fool! This is one of the best days of my life!"

Sasuke continues to play the next cords without hesitation, "and we're sitting on your kitchen floor, on a Tuesday afternoon."

"How come you're parents aren't home?" The raven haired boy asked the girl as he took off his shoes, placing them near the front door.