Friend! Gon X Friend! Reader X Friend! Killua (Hunter X Hunter) {Thank You}

Because I need to write something about friends.

Edit February 3, 2021: This is another one shot that is free of pronouns and gender for the reader. Please let me know if you see anything and I will re-write my wrongs.

We sat in class doing nothing but book work. "I'm just saying we're all gonna fail this exam. I don't see the point in studying." Killua says, unlocking his phone.

"We study so we don't fail too much." I replied, "none of us want to retake this class."

The teacher threw us a glare and went back to her computer.

"She says 'work together' and yet she doesn't let us talk to each other." Killua mumbled.

Gon and I nodded in agreement. "We're gonna fail because of her." I said.

"Would you all stop whispering and do your work!" The teacher shouted. Everyone else in the classroom looked up at us, glaring at us.

"We're sorry!" Gon exclaimed, trying not make the teacher more mad.

Still the teacher looked over at Killua and I. "And?"

We glared back, "sorry." Killua and I said, the teacher's eyes were still fixed in a glare as they went back to their computer. The rest of the class snickered as we flipped them off. Gon was watching the teacher to make sure we don't get caught. Even though, they do the same thing.

We ended up passing notes back and forth until we started talking again. This time the rest of the class joined in. Our teacher just gave up after that.

----

"We have to do something this week." Killua said as he flopped down onto my bed.

"What do you have in mind?" Gon asked.

Killua laid there so I spoke up. "We could just drive around."

"Drive and scream out heads off until midnight!" Killua exclaimed, jumping up and off the bed.

"Do you still have your CDs?" Gon asked.

I nodded and got my shoebox full of all the CDs we have collected for years.

"It's time to make the night we have been talking about for years happen!" Killua exclaimed.

"Okay but where are we gonna go? Only (y/n) can drive." Gon asked.

"How about we drive to the city! We can get something to get and go to Hot Topic." I suggest.

"You mean we eat and you go to Hot Topic, right?" Killua said.

"Yes that's what I ment." I snapped back, "you guys can go where ever I'll call you when I need to find you."

The two boys nodded and we raced to my car.

----

After an hour of playing all our favorite songs by (favorite bands/singers) we had arrived in the city.

Not a big city or anything just to a mall that wasn't too big. There wasn't too many people, thank goodness. After looking at the map of the building, we headed off to the food court. Killua got a ice cream sandwich, Gon got a sandwich and I got (favorite food).

"You know that eating all that sugar is gonna come back to get you, right?" Gon said.

"Yeah, it's gonna haunt you in a few years." I added.

"Are you saying that if I keep eating sugar it's gonna come back to me!" Killua shouted excitedly.

"No! That's not a good thing!" I shouted back.

He pouted as I talked to Gon about where they are gonna be at.

"So we are going to a video game store and the weird make up one for Killua's sister." Gon said.

I nodded, "okay I'm going over to Hot Topic and then to the candle store right next to the make up one."

"Did you burn through all your candles alright?" He asked.

I nodded, "yeah I lit everyday when I was awake and home."

After we finished eating we went off to the different stores.

----

There were two shady looking guys standing outside of Hop Topic when I was leaving. Not shady as in by they way they are dressed, shady as in the way they're talking and walking behind me.

They started following me everywhere. I made a few turns to see if they were. A few minutes into walking around and now heading to the candle store, one of them spoke up.

"Hey pretty thing!" He called. I ignored him and started walking faster. They did as well, "too bad you're here by yourself. You should come with us so you won't be lonely."

Now I was partially running to the store. Hoping to see Killua and Gon. I saw them after arriving at the store.

They noticed me walking fast and walked towards me. The two guys didn't see them, so they shouted, "come on babe! I promise you won't hurt you!"

Gon grabbed my arm while I had to hold back Killua. This isn't the first time something like this had happened. Gon holding me back as I held Killua back from getting into something he couldn't finish.

The twi guys snickered and shouted, "looks like they do have someone to be with," and walked off.

"Killua let them go. They didn't hurt me." I said, not letting him out of grasp. 

"I don't care! They can't just say stuff like that and get away from it!"

"Killua come on, we need to shop for your sister and then we can leave." Gon reasoned.

Killua gave in and I let go of him. "I'm not letting you out of my sight. Okay?"

I nodded and we stepped into the make up store.

----

The drive home was quiet. Gon fell asleep in the backseat while Killua stayed away with me.

"Just go to sleep." I told him.

He shook his head, "I don't want to leave you, who else is gonna be the backseat drive that's not sitting in the back seat?" He replied with a smile on his lips.

"You guys can just stay over. I'll take you back to your place in the morning."

"Okay, thank you. And thanks for letting us make your dream come true."

"You mean screaming lyrics at the top of your lungs while being driven to the city?" I asked playfully.

He rolled his eyes, "whatever floats your boat."

"What?" I asked and he laughed.

"If that's the answer you want then you can believe it. Gon and I really just wanted to have another friend and we're glad we found you."

I blushed and stared out at the road, "I-I mean it was always just the two of us. We moved here to go to this school together and we have been roommates for awhile now. We are both happy that there's someone else to be there with us, you know?" He asked.

"Yeah I had something like that before I moved here. I'm really happy you two came into my life. I know that you guys will always have my back."

He nodded, "of course! We won't be very good best friends if we won't!"

I needed to write something that was nothing but friends. Had a bad day today but I'm going to sleep now and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

LOVE YOU GUYS