Katsuki Bakugo X Female! Outgoing! Reader (My Hero Academia) [Soulmate AU]

Dunno if this has been done yet BUT

In this AU each character has one quote inside their head. Like a quote that they don't remember hear someone say or a famous person said. It's just sort of.... there.... I dunno how to explain it but you'll see!

Also when a person here's their quotes be said by their soulmate, they get an intense pain in their heart. Some say that you can even pass out.

I am also using this for different personality type practice, if that makes since. Which is why this is a X Female! Reader.

Quotes were too long to put in the title so here they are:
"Fuck this shit"
"Who do you think you are"

"Hey! Quirkless!" A group of students shouted, "is it true you're going to apply to UA High School?"

Midoriya Izuku kept walking, his hands were shaking. "Ay! Answer us quirkless!"

(Y/n) runs up to Izuku, handing him a pair of headphones. Not saying a word, she raises her favorite finger to the group without missing a beat.

The group glares at her and "whispers", "what is she? His boyfriend?" "Yeah they must be soulmates" "Two losers, they must be"

But they weren't soulmates. They were friends, close friends. Izuku has  never stood up for himself over the years. One day, a few years ago, (Y/n) had enough of it. She stood up infont of the whole class and told them off.

In the end, she ended up being a loser too. The friends she had stood by her at first but stop talking to her after a month went by.

Izuku has apologized over and over again because of the way their class treats her now. She always replied with, "if they want to be hero's, then they wouldn't pick on you. You'll be strong one day, Izuku. With or without a quirk."

They walk passed the group and into the school. "Thank you (Y/n)." Izuku smiles, "I'm sorry." He hands her back her headphones.

"Jeez when is it going to get threw your thick head already! Stop apologizing!" (Y/n) shouts, gently taking the headphones back. She was trying to get him to be more confident but didn't want to scare him too much. She thought that if she quickly took the headphones back that Izuku might have thought that she was mad at him.

"I'm-"

"Don't you dare apologize." She said in a serious voice as they started walking up the stairs to their classroom. Izuku stayed silent.

Two girls from another class practically shoved (Y/n) down the stairs. "Oops." They giggled, walking passed her watching to see if she would fall. She held onto the rail and turned around quickly to face them. They had their backs turned to her, she moves her arms and-

"Don't." Izuku whispered, putting a hand on her shoulder. "You know you'll get suspend if you do. They're not worth it anyway." How easy it would have been to put those girls in their place. Never the less, (Y/n) put her arms down and started walking to their classroom.

Please, for the love of superheroes, don't let Bakugo be here today. (Y/n) thought, for fucks sake don't let that brat be here today. I can't take much more of this....

(Y/n) opens the door to find no one was in there. "Thank goodness," she said and walks into the empty classroom. "Nobodies here yet."

"Looks like it's our turn to clean the room," Izuku said. Their teacher has always had a chart the calk board telling the class who's turn it is to clean the room. Even though it wasn't really fair, (Y/n) and Izuku always ended up cleaning it. Wether it was their turn or not. The teacher tried to make it so the other students would pitch in, but it was no use. Every student would give a lame excuse as to why they couldn't. In the end, (Y/n) and Izuku were given an apologetic look from their teacher.