Karma X Fem!Reader (Assassination Classroom) {Looking Back At Memories} Part Two

This is information from part one you will need to know about the one shot!

So this one shot will be a bit different. I have placed gifs to help you remember some scenes from the anime and also to give you a visual of what the memory looks like. If you can't see them then no worries! They aren't important, I just thought it would make this a little easier to read!

Also I made Karma's job a lawyer after the time skip since it was easier.

This picks up right were part one left off. It's been awhile since the first part was posted so I recommend going back and reading it again.

"I heard that you are ready to order?" Our waiter smiles.

The waiter takes our orders and the new couple was looking at Karma and I, waiting for our story to begin.

"Alright just tell us already!" Kayano exclaims.

"Okay, okay," I chuckle, "so it was around mid term exams-"

Two months have passed since the baseball and basketball game took place

Two months have passed since the baseball and basketball game took place. Koro Sensei was in study mode. His clones were running around once again training everyone on their worst subject.

Karma was being lazy this time. Probably thinking that he doesn't need to study.

"Honestly Karma even the highest ranked students study!" I scold, "even Terasaka might beat you." Hopefully that might spark something to get him fired up. He's the type who will try to prove me wrong.

Instead he just scoffs, "sure sweetie. You and that thug will beat me." I respond with punching him in the arm. "I am the one tutoring you, you know."

"Only because I'm paying you back in food." The devilsh look in his eyes is back. He must have something planned. "Oh great where are you going off today?"

"Relax no where expensive. Just fast food for today. Maybe a family restaurant tomorrow..."

"You're seriously going to make me work two part time jobs before exams are over." I sigh, Karma was about to reply when something fell from the sky.

"Oh, and what is going on here~" Koro Sensei rubs to tentacles together, in a sneaky like motion. Like when he finds out one of his students secrets. "Where are you two going~"

"To study." Karma says as we walk right past our teacher. "And we're in a hurry today. Go tease someone else."

"Jeez you guys aren't any fun today." He pouts before running of somewhere else.

When we had arrived at the fast food place, Karma pays before I could even get my wallet out. "I can't have my partner in crime working all the time." He winks before walking off to find a place to sit.