Hinata X Male! Reader (Naruto) {Baby It's Cold Outside}

After watching Emirichu's animatic of this song (linked below) this idea hit me! I think that Hinata would work best for this song.

In this one shot, Hinata and the reader will say only the lyrics! (some of the lyrics will not be said since there aren't any cabs in Naruto, record players, I'm not making the drink or smoke, Hinata doesn't have brother, etc.)

"I really can't stay." Hinata says with bleeding eyes. She claims to have a very busy day the next day but the blush on her cheeks says other wise. Truly she doesn't want to, but there is too much going on in her mind. She made her way to the door, passing by (Y/n).

Hanabi is probably waiting for me back home. I did promise her that I would train with her 'tonight. Or is that tomorrow night? When did she say she was staying at a friends house again? 

"Baby it's cold outside." He replies, not wanting her to leave. 

"I've got to go away." Hinata says, putting on her one of many coats.

"Baby it's cold outside." (Y/n) says again, placing his hands on her shoulders.

Hinata turns her head and smiles at the man. "This evening has been..."

"Been hoping that you'd drop by." He says, giving her a warm smile.

"So very nice." She whispers, turning her head back around. 

(Y/n) gently spins her around and takes her hands in his."I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice."

Hinata sighs, "my mother will start to worry."

"Beautiful, what's the hurry?"

"My father will be pacing the floor..." she mumbles, still feeling the warmth from (Y/n)'s hands.

"Listen to that fire place roar." (Y/n) nods his head over to the warm fire place.

While Hinata's hands were still in his, he moves her over to the fire place. He gestures for her to take a seat next to him, which she does. After all his has been very king this evening.

Worry takes over Hinata's face, "the neighbors might think..." she trails off again.

(Y/n) shakes his head, "baby it's bad out there." They both look out the window to see snow falling and covering the walk way.

They both turn back to each other. "I wish I knew how."

"Your eyes are like starlight." Said (Y/n).

"To break this spell." Hinata pick up her hat and places it on her head.

"I'll take your hat," (Y/n) says as he slowly removes her hat from her head. "Your hair looks swell."

Hinata's blush deepens, "oh thank you." She shakes her head, doing here best to stay focus on her mission. "I ought to say no, no, no sir." She mumbles to herself.

"Mind if I move in closer?" (Y/n) says, letting go off Hinata's hand to wrapped around her shoulder, still holding one of her hands.

"At least I'm gonna say that I tried." Hinata whispers, slowing giving in.

"What's the sense in hurting my pride?"

Hinata decides to try on more time, thinking about her family. "I really can't stay."

"Baby don't hold out," he whispers, giving her a worried smile, "baby it's cold outside."

"Uh! You're very pushy, you know?" She sighs, seeing that he wouldn't stop asking her to stay.

"I like to think of it as optimistic." (Y/n) says with a wink.

Shaking her head once again, Hinata stands up. "I simply must go."

Using the same line, (Y/n) says "baby it's cold outside." He squeezes her hand.

"The answer is no." Hinata takes her hand back.

"But baby it's cold outside..."

"The welcome has been-" Hinata walks back over to the door.

"How lucky that you dropped in." (Y/n) said, following Hinata.

"So nice and warm." She places her hat back on her head.

He points to the window, "look out the window at that storm."

"My sister will be suspicious."

"Gosh, your lips look delicious." (Y/n) placed his hand on Hinata's cheek.

Hinata removed his hand, "I've got to get home."

(Y/n) grabs her hand, "baby you'll freezings out there."

"Say, lend me our coat." She asks. Maybe asking this won't make him worry as much.

(Y/n) takes a step back and looking down at her. "It's up to your knees out there." He said with a smile chuckle.

Hinata glares up at him, "you've really been grand."

"I thrill when you touch my hand."

"But don't you see-" she turns around and beings to put on her gloves

"How can you do this to me?" (Y/n) said, being overdramatic.

"This's bound to be talk tomorrow." She felt weird saying that to her boyfriend.

"Think of my life long sorrow-"

"At least there will be plenty implied." She said, taking her hand back once again to put on her other glove

"If you caught pneumonia and died." He knew that he had a point there. The temperature was dropping and fast.

She shakes her head again, "I really can't stay."

"Get over that hold. Baby it's cold..." (Y/n) decides to pull her in for a hug, "baby it's cold outside."

"Okay fine...." Hinata mumbles.

(Y/n) chuckles, kissing her cheek and resting his head on top of hers. "That took a lot of convincing."

Yeah this idea was better in my head. Man why is getting two characters to walk across the room and sit down in front of the fire place kind of weird to write? Does that make sense? I dunno I need to eat dinner.

Still I hope you liked this type of one shot, been wanting to try out this style of writing for a while now.

LOVE YOU GUYS