Black Star x Fem!Reader (Soul Eater) {Please Skip This One}

Warning there is cussing in this! 

Edit April 23, 2019: Please, please, please don't read this unless you want to see where I started from! Like seriously, this is only here to show where I first started off writing.

(Y/n) pov

I'm just a life less, heartless, fatass bitch, the everyone hates. Yep, that me, (full name). I had three friends and one huge crush, Soul, Maka, Tsubaki are my friends and Black Star is my huge crush.

I as I walked to school with Soul and Maka, there was a group of girls that were laughing behind us. "Yeah, see that girl with (h/c), she's a fat ass you know." one of them said, I looked down at the ground, and kept on walking. When we got to school I went strait to class. Some of my class started making fun of me, knowing that I could hear them. "Yeah I heard that their weapon,(name that you come up with), was killed. I don't know how their wavelengths even matched." They all laughed, then Black Star sat next to me. "Hey (y/n) are you ok?" I didn't say anything, I just stared at the desk.

After school was out, I walked home by my self. The same girls came up from behind me, "hey it's that the same girl from this morning?", "yeah, did you hear about her weapon." "Yeah I did, she must be a a terrible mister to let her weapon die." They laughed and said more stuff like how stupid I am and that I'm fat, ugly, useless and so on.

When I got home, I cried and didn't eat anything for the 5th day in a row. The next day at school, every thing was worse. They laughed, threw balled up pieces of paper at me, then Black Star came and sat next to me. "Hey! Stop being such fucking bastards to her!" he yelled at them. "Black Star it's ok. I'm use to it." I whispered. "What do you mean your 'use to it' that's a bunch of bullshit (y/n)!!" Black Star screamed, now everyone is looking at me. After school, I went to the top of the academy, and stood near the edge. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GET AWAY FROM THERE!!" I heard someone scream but, I black out due to hunger.

Black Star pov

I ran to catch her, but she fell off the edge.

I caught her arm, she was really light. I took her to the infirmary. The nurses eyes widened when she was weighed. "How is she still alive!?" she said, I looked over at her, she was been out for two days. I was really getting worried. "Come on Black Star, we have to get to class, Tsubaki is all ready there." Soul said. "Yeah ok." I muttered. As we walked through the halls to class, "look I know that you like (y/n) but you can't skip all of your classes." "I know... I just can't stop thinking about her." After school I went to see her, but she wasn't there!

(Y/n) pov

I woke up about two hours before school was over, so I went home. When I got home, I went to my room and cried. About two hours later, I head someone knocking on my door. "Hey! (Y/n) it's Black Star! Open up!" I wiped my eyes opened the door. "Hey, are you ok?" He said considered. "Yeah I'm fine." I said and faked smiled. "No your not! What's wrong!? Why are you so light!? Why aren't you eati-" I slammed the door, but he stopped it with his foot, and pushed into my house, and closed the door.

"TELL ME KNOW!!" He said and he was pissed. "Why should I?" I said softly. "Because I like you and you like me that's why! And before you ask, Maka told me." He said probably feeling smart. I sighed and told him everything. After I did, he was crying, and hugged me, "I sorry that I wasn't there to protect you." He said softly. "It's ok, I didn't tell you so it's not your fault." He hugged me and wouldn't let go, until I feel asleep on his shoulder.

A/n: I'm sorry if this is bad. All I've had to day is a chicken sandwich and some crackers and my brain is going crazy because of the weather! Sorry again!

Edit April 23, 2019: I told you not to read this, I promise my writing has improved A LOT over the years

Dragneel out