Kuriyama X Male! Reader (Beyond The Boundary) {The Man Of Puns And Bad Jokes}

Finished playing Final Fantasy XV today! I cried.... a lot.... Anyway, this is a request!

"Okay so you also have a thing for girls with glasses?" Asked Akihito.

"Umm, I guess... why?"

"Because some how they always like you better than me!" He exclaimed, "I don't get it! You mostly respond with puns!"

I acted fake hurt, "that's not true! You can't just leave out back jokes like that! They should be appreciated too! It's like a pencil with out a point, it's pointless!"

"Like this conversation!" Replied the blonde, glaring over at me.

"Sorry but looks like they just like me better than you."

"You don't have a pun for that?" He asked, eyes still fixed in a glare.

"I do, but I get the feeling that if I say it.... you'll slap me...."

Akihito smiled, "you're damn right."

Then the silence rushed into the conversation, the blonde still staring at me. 

"Wanna know the joke now?" I asked.

He nodded sadly, "just get it over with."

I grinned and said, "what rhymes with 'boo' and really stinks?"

"Your jokes?" Mitsuki said, making her way over to us with Kuriyama following her.

"Not gonna lie, it's true." I replied, earning a unsatisfied look from Mitsuki.

"Mitsuki! I wanted to hear the joke!" Kuriyama said, taken back by her sudden out burst. 

I smiled at her, she smiled back as I turned to Akihito who was giving me a weird look.

"I know what you're thinking." He said, "we have all noticed."

A puzzling look took over my face, "what are you talking about?"

"We all know that you're thinking about," he replied.

"Care to fill me in?" I replied.

"You noticed that Kuriyama got new glasses!" He exclaimed, "admit it! You made her get new glasses to piss me off! You know how much I loved her old ones on her and-"

Mitsuki dragged Kuriyama away from us with me following them as soon as Akihito turned his back. Trying to be more dramatic.

"Sorry about him, he can get like that sometimes.." I trial off as soon as I saw Kuriyama's smile.

"Hey, it's nothin to worry about. He can get a little weird about glasses sometimes." She replied, still smiling.

"Okay now that that's over with, wanna get something to eat?" Mitsuki asked, "Hiroomi and I just finished a job yesterday and we can take everyone out, if you would like."

Kuriyama and I shook our heads, "no way would we let you do that." I said.

"No matter how broke we are, we won't let you do that." Kuriyama added.

I looked over at her, "you're broke... again?"

"Yes! Is there a problem with that!" She exclaimed, waving her arms around to be more dramatic. Even though, all it did was make her more cute.

"When you can't buy food it is." I replied in a calm tone, "we can go on a job together if you want too."

"Looks like you won't have to look far," Mitsuki said, looking at where Akihito was. She pointed over in his direction, our heads turned to find Akihito running from a herd of youmu. 

"Run!" Akihito shouted, "what are you doing! Run!"

"Let's all just clam down, shall we." I said, getting out my katana.

Kuriyama sniffled a laugh, unwrapping her bandages. Once her blood sword was ready, we took action. Cutting through a little less than a quarter of the herd, making sure to miss Akihito.

"Thanks guys! You can take it from here!" He shouted, running to where Mitsuki was. 

----

Kuriyama and I took down the herd with minimal effort. Meaning, we came out with minor cuts and scraps. 

"You okay?" I asked Kuriyama who just put away her blood sword.

"Y-yeah just a little worn out..." she replied, tying her bandage around her hand. 

"Here, let me." I said, taking out a new bandage from my bag. 

The bag was resting on the sidelines, making sure not to get involved. Knowing that it's purpose would come after the fight was over. 

"Its okay, really. This one is not that old." She replied but I already took her hand.

"Tell that to all the holes in it." I said, "after all I am the pun-king. Not everyone can tell you bad puns and jokes you know."

She laughed and shocked her head, "how did you come up with all of these puns and bad jokes?"

"The Google search bar usually has the answer. Other than puns about band-aids for some reason." I replied and she smiled again.

"Why not band-aids? It's like poor coffee, they get mugged every single day."

I looked at her in awe, "y-you just said a pun. It was so perfect. And you're in glasses.."

Kuriyama gave me a blank stare for a moment, but couldn't keep it up. She ended up laughing as soon as Mitsuki and Akihito finally showed up.

"Uh (y/n)... did you break Kuriyama?" Mitsuki asked.

"You broke her!" Akihito shouted.

Kuriyama shook her head and said, "no he didn't! It was me! I can't keep a straight face without laughing!"

I put one arm around her shoulder and said, "we still love you for it." Then kissed her on the cheek.

Akihito was shocked, "y-you.." he started to say, "you kissed a girl in glasses before I did!"

Mitsuki, Kuriyama and I then proceeded to leave Akihito as he went on another rant.

"So, lunch?" I said, looking over at both of them. My arm not leaving Kuriyama's shoulder.

"Lunch sounds nice, your treat?" Mitsuki asked.

"Yeah, it's my turn right?"

"Well since Kuriyama is still broke, then yes. After all Ms. Ayaka and Ai are away right now."

"So the shop is closed?" Kuriyama asked.

She nodded, "yeah looks like you're still gonna be broke for awhile."

"As long as (y/n) and I can have a pun and bed joke war, I'll be happy." Kuriyama said, smiling at me.

Well what do you know, I still don't know how to write a fight scene. It's be awhile since I have done a x male! reader so this is definitely not good. But hey, I still had a lot of fun writing it! The personality I was given for the request was really fun to work with. All these puns and bad jokes came from the internet and Google search bar. To the requester, I hope you liked it!

LOVE YOU GUYS