Kirito X Fem!Reader (Sword Art Online) {Drag Him Back To Safety}

Once again this is a request!

I was on an mission once again in SAO. I just had to kill some time before I moved on to the next floor. I was hoping to find someone that would be on the same level I am, but I don't think that anyone is that's not apart of a guild. I would love it if the person used two swords like I did but I doubt that someone has figured out the trick. Anyway, the mission I was  going on was to find this person, Kirito, and bring him back to this blacksmith shop. Liz asked me to bring him and in return, my next sword will be half off or repair will be free. Not like any of that would happen but she's a good friend so I don't mind. She said to bring this guy back and that he was strong so if we ran into any monsters we would be okay. "Not that you need any help of course." She called as I walked off to find this guy. I turned my head to look at her, and smiled, "whatever. See you later!" 

I had a skill that let me find people by tracking their footprints. I found this guy after a few hours was tracking him down. He was in the middle of a fight, and I wasn't gonna wait around for something like this. I hit the monster hard enough to were it's hp was on red, but was not dead. Kirito finished him off, "thanks but I didn't need any help." He said coldly as he looked at the item the monster dropped. "Whatever, I wasn't trying to help you." He liffed his head as I spoke. "Liz asked me to find you and bring you to her, that's all. Just a small mission." He smiled, "well than, we better get going. You never want to keep Liz waiting." He said and started walking. "Tell me about it." I said and walked beside him.

We ran into a few monsters a long the way, but I finished them off before he could even swing. I think he was starting to get pissed off. The next monster we ran into, he charged in and get hit and was thrown into a tree. I laughed and kill the monster. He glared at me, "that's not funny. I could have died." He said. I laughed even more, "yeah right. That's not why I'm laughing. You just charged in and it just cut you down." "Whatever." He huffed and walked off, with me following him.

We reached Liz's shop by the time sun set. We entered and she left a note on the counter. "Sorry I had to leave without telling you guys! I'll be back so just stay where you are! ^_^ Thanks! -Love Liz." Kirito read the note aloud. I groaned, "great. That's just great." I sat down against the wall. Kirito sat against the counter, a few feet away from me.

"What are we gonna do?" I said to no one. It was silent for a while, I cleaned my swords and Kirito finally said something after staring at the floor for a long time. "How are you so much stronger than me?" He asked. I gave him a weird look, "that's what you've been thinking about this whole time?" I said and smiled, know that it would piss him off more. He glared and nodded his head.

I sat in front of him, my sword next to me. I smiled and said, "I just kill a bunch of monsters. Nothing more nothing less. Plus I clear floors." He looked at me with a blank face, "yeah I do that too but I'm still not as strong as you." It was silent for a while. "Well you must have better sword skills, like there's a way to use two swords. And you have to have better items than me."

"Nope." He said and stared at the floor. "At least people like you," I said standing up and walking out the door.

~Kirito pov~
She walked out of the shop. I guess I pissed her off. How is she better than I am!? "Kirito!" I heard Liz shout and I jumped up. "Why is (y/n) not here!?" I tried to say something but she cut me off, "What did you do!? Did you hurt her!?" This went on for a while until she finally calmed down. "She walked out, I guess she has something better to do."

"Oh! You're jealous!" Liz exclaimed. "Wow, I would never have thought that the great Kirito would be jealous!" She teased. "Whatever," I huffed. "Do you want me to get her over here again so you can see her again?" Liz asked with a smile. I looked away, "Yes that would be great." She laughed and got to talk to (y/n) later on.

"She said that she'll be back next month and that she won't be back until she clears the next floor so don't bother her." Liz told me. "Oh well, looks like I have to wait." "To make her yours?" She teased. I blushed, "n-no! It's not like that! I just want to get know her and have a duel! That's all!" Liz laughed, "yeah, we'll see."

Okay so I'm not happy with this but this is all I could come up with. I'm sorry to the requester!

LOVE YOU GUYS