Neji X Female! Reader (Naruto) {Arranged Marriage}

This is a request!

During every lunch time or ninja training, Neji and (Y/n) were known for being the academy loners. (Y/n) Uchiha and Neji Huyga have been introduced a few times due to their clans. Since they were so young, it took some time for them to become friends. Both being not fond of socializing, this process took even longer.

In fact, they have an arrangement for them to be married.

"Well Neji doesn't seem to be a people person either." The Huyga clan leader laughs, putting his hand on the young boys shoulder.

"Looks like these two will be loners for most of their lifes." The Uchiha clan leader laughed, "hopefully they will grow out of it."

"It would be a shame if they didn't, which is why I came here." Said the Huyga clan leader. He took Neji over to the Uchiha training grounds, right next to a large garden flowers. The garden was filled with the same type of flowers, (favorite flower), symbolizing the lost Uchiha members. "I wanted to make a deal with you."

"A deal? With the children?" The Uchiha leader said in a surprised tone.

"Yes, I know our clans haven't been getting along very well lately. So what if we arrange Neji and (Y/n) to be married. By agreeing to this, it would help ease the tension with our clans. What do you say?" The Huyga leader explains. "Do we have a deal?" He sticks out his hand for the other clan leader to shake.

The Uchiha leader was put in a corner, it was true about the two clans. This action may help with the tension and the children are already loners at a very young age. Maybe this would be good for both the kids and the clan. Both clan leaders shake hands, "we have a deal."

"(Y/n)!" Sasuke shouts and runs over to his older sister. "Are we going to train?"

The girl nods, not saying a word. The siblings walk out of the ninja academy. On their walk to the clans training grounds, they pass by Neji Huyga. (Y/n) and Neji look at each other and nod without stopping.

"What was that about?" Sasuke asked, "isn't that boy in our class?"

"Guess no one has told you yet..." (Y/n) mumbled without thinking about it.

"Told me what?" Her little brother asked, "why won't you tell me anything? It's just the two of us."

The older sister looked around them, seeing all the people that could be over hearing their conversation. "We'll tell you later on tonight, just focus on your training." Sasuke pouts and nods his head.

----

"What!? You're getting married!?" Sasuke shouts but is father gives him a glare, telling his to lower his voice. "When did this happen?"

"A few years ago," his mother answered, "we wanted to tell you but you were too young."

"You can not let this information leave this room. Got it?" The siblings father said in a demanding voice, "Itachi knows about it but no one outside of our clan and the Huyga clan knows. We intend on keeping it that way."

"Yes father." (Y/n) and Sasuke said before cleaning up the table and heading off to wash the dishes.

As Sasuke and (Y/n) are washing dishes and their parents are outside. "Why are you getting married?" The little brother asks.

"Because I have too." (Y/n) replies, "it's for the sake of the clan."

"Who is it? Who are you getting married to?" Sasuke asks, putting away the dried dishes as they are finished washing everything.