Team Natsu And (Y/n) (Fairy Tail) {Haunted Guild}

Yes, I know I told myself years before that I would never make seasonal one shots but that went out the window on valentines day and white day. Only this time not every country celebrates it but I figured "if you're on the internet you know what Halloween is or you've watched an American show that talks about it lol-"

Now I'm an American (not surprising at all even though I've been trying to hide it, but, I mean, we spell things way to differently that it was obvious) so I will be talking about things that we do here. That and I've never been to a haunted house before so-

Enough of me talking, let's just get on with this Halloween themed one shot.

Note: Team Natsu is: Happy, Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Erza, Gray and Natsu. The reader is also apart of the team but more like a part time team member.

"All alright you idiots!" Master Makarov shouts from the second guild floor, "we're in big trouble this month and we need money fast! Who in here gots a bright idea that'll make us rich by the end of next week!"

"We could go on more jobs!" A random guild member suggested.

He scoffs, "we're already accepted every job we've got. Next!"

"Sell more figures!"

He brushes that one off too, "next!"

"Have a fight tournament with another guild and charge people to watch!" Natsu shouted.

"Eh. Let's hear some other ideas. Next!"

Natsu looks bummed out as Gray laughs at him. A few more bad ideas are shouted out and rejected. "We should do a haunted house. Be one with the season or whatever." (Y/n) mutter, Wendy's eyes began to sparkle.

"That's a great idea!" She exclaims with her child like wonder. "You should say that."

"Nah, I'm good. Someone else can say it."

The team looked at each other thinking 'well who wants to take the create for it...' but Happy shouts before they could make a decision.

"Haunted guild!" He shouts as loud as he can.

"There we go!" Master Makarov praises, "our winning idea!" Some other members joined in on praising him. And while Happy was soaking it all in, Team Natsu looks at him in shame. Not that he cared one bit.

"That damn exceed." (Y/n) grumbles.

"Should've listened to Wendy." Gray says with a smirk.

"Shut up you stri-"

"Not with the kids around." Erza hits (Y/n) on the head with her armor on, "not with the kids around."

"I heard you the first time-"

"Since the idea is Happy's-" Master Makarov pulled all the members attention back to him, "his team will be the one to put it all together. I expect every one of you to help them. You have until the thirty-first, it must be done by then. Good luck!"

Team Natsu looks over at Happy, "now you've done it." Says Carla, "we have a lot of jobs to finish you know."

"I didn't know that he would make us do everything!" Happy defends himself and looks over at Lucy for some sympathy.

She sighs, "I mean he is right. But we can take this opportunity to spread 'Team Natsu' across the city!"

"Everyone already knows our name." Gray replies in a deadpan voice, "but I guess you have a point."