Villain!Dabi X Pro Hero!Reader (My Hero Academia) {Night Meetings}

Every write who has written for Dabi writes this fic. So I, of course, had to make my own version.

As always with My Hero Academia, let's keep things spoiler free people.

Warning: blood and wounds mentioned

The sound of something knocking on the door jolts (Y/n) awake. "This better not be Dabi..." Sure enough, the man was leaned against the door frame. Covered in blood and various wounds. "You got to be kidding me."

"Rub your eyes some more." He grins, "and let me in."

(Y/n) turns around and walks back into the room, Dabi following behind. "You know the drill."

He sits down on the toilet seat and takes off his shirt. Looking down to find where most of the blood is coming from. Saying a string of swear words when he notices it's coming from his back.

After returning to the bathroom, "you might have to shower before I even touch you."

He smirks, "only if you-" and (Y/n) smacks him in the back of his head.

"You got five minutes."

Dabi rolls his eyes and turns on the water. Honestly he should reconsider coming over here this often. One day this pro hero might not be as kind.

"Time's up." (Y/n) opens the door to see most of the bleeding had stopped and was washed away. "Who knew a villain like you would follow directions? Maybe next time you could not kill people?"

He scoffs, "if you hated me that much you wouldn't let me in here. Or call for back up since you can't take me on your own." He jumps at the amount of rubbing alcohol being applied to his back.

"Watch your words. I will make this as painful as possible."

He laughs but don't wince anymore. "What's your plan anyway? I kick you out as soon as I'm done with you. Not letting you get a drop of information other than where I live. Which is easy to figure out." (Y/n) questions only to be answered with a shrug.

"Why is a hero like you helping a villain? You claimed so many times that you would turn me in if I ever came back. Those are nothing but empty threats, right?" He answers.

"Why do you keep coming back time after time?"

Either of them planned on answering any questions. Or giving up information. No matter how hard they tried to infiltrate each others lives, nothing changed.

"Why did you become a hero? All of you love to answer this question." He looks in the mirror to see how (Y/n)'s facial expression would change.

"To protect citizens from villains like you."

Dabi chuckles mockingly. "Then what are you doing? Patching a 'villain like me' up?" He asks again.

"You're still a person. There's a reason why you became a villain and that makes my view of you lessen. Regardless you were still a person who needed help after that one fight. I couldn't just leave you to die. I thought that the police would have found you passed out, but not dead, and took you away. That clearly didn't happen."

"That was quite the speech," (Y/n) smacked him on the back of his head. "I guess I deserved that..." He mutters, playing with a small flame in his hand before putting it out.

"Besides," (Y/n) ignored the smirk on his face. "The look in your eye says that you have a good reason. It also says that you're really hurting inside, like somethings eating at you from the inside."