Dabi With His (S/o) Ft. LOV (My Hero Academia) {Secretly Dating + Being Injured}

Okay so I did this once with Bakugou but now I've decided to do something similar but with Dabi and the LOV (League Of Villains). Personal I love how Dabi looks in the manga compared to the anime but if you know, you know-

How this whole thing works: I will be writing two small situations, that I will tell you ahead of time what they will be, and how I think the LOV will react to them. 

Dabi and his (s/o) are also secretly dating, his (S/o) is injured 

Dabi kicks open the door to the bar and stumbles in. "Fucking hell..." He mumbles, his breathing staggered.

"What is going on?" Shigaraki asks in an annoyed tone, walking out from the back room. Toga and Twice following him.

Dabi smiles sweetly, "oh nothing really just two of your members about to die." Toga races over to help (Y/n) off of Dabi's back. 

"You could have called for back up..." Shigaraki mumbles.

Dabi pulls out his smashed phone, "tried to all the lines were busy."

"Now's not the time you two." Twice interrupts, pulling out a first aid kit from behind the bar. "Who's more seriously hurt here?"

"(Y/n), but be a dear and get me a glass of whiskey, would ya?" He smirks but Twice does so anyway.

Dabi sit's down at the bar while Toga has his (s/o) in her arms, tracking where all the blood is coming from. "Hero's?" She asks but wasn't really looking for an answer.

"Four." Dabi replies, taking a sip of his drink. "They're all gone now though. But we barely got away."

Shigaraki silently watches from afar, looking over at Dabi to see how badly injured he was. Let's just say, he was surprised only one of them was passed out. Toga and Twice had finished doing all that they could for (Y/n) and turned over to Dabi, who denied them. "I can do it on my own, thanks." He finishes his drink before picking (Y/n) back up and walking off to the apartments up stairs.

He couldn't bring himself to let his (s/o) without him watching over. So here he is, sitting on the floor in his empty apartment with two fingers on his (s/o)'s wrist, making sure there was always a heart beat.

"Look at what you've done to me." He chuckles to himself, "I'm all worked up and scared for someone else." He scoffs, "it's pathetic really..."

"Dabi?" Twice and Toga open the door and peak in a little bit. He shoots a glare at him as they see (Y/n) laying on his bed. They quickly close the door and he lets out a sigh. 

"They know about us now I guess, but that's fine. It won't be the end of the world..." He gazes back up at his (s/o), "as long as you're here, that is."

Dabi and his (s/o) are secretly dating, Dabi is injured

"You're a real idiot you know." (Y/n) sighs, wrapping Dabi's arm in a large amount of bandages as the blue flames burn in the background. "Do you always have to be so reckless when it's just the two of us?"

He smirks, "well course love. I have to show off you know."

His (s/o) sighs, "you can, it's not like I can stop you..."

Dabi's smirk turns into an evil grin. "What was that love?"

(Y/n) mocks his smirk, "oh nothing that you need to be concerned with." Dabi was pulled up by his hand and was caught with (Y/n)'s other hand. "I know you're head over heels for me but try to keep your balance."

"Very funny." He said as his (s/o) lets go of him. He immediately stumbles and almost falls to the ground again. (Y/n) quickly catches him, pulling him back up to his feet.