Kid! Nastu X Kid! Female! Kuudere! Reader (Fairy Tail) {New Member}

This is also my first time doing a 3rd POV... anything...

(Y/n) and Natsu have known each other for many years. Ever since Natsu first walked up to the cold (y/n), they have always been known to fight each other. 

(Y/n) was very cold from the moment she stepped foot into the guild. Even the guild master was concerned about the young girl's behavior. He sent Natsu and Happy to check in on her one day after not coming to the guild for a month.

"Are you sure about this Gramps, maybe she just wants to be alone." The physical cold ice mage said, "she likes to be alone, a lot."

"Yes Gray I am aware of that but still, she is a member of Fairy Tail. She is one of us therefore we check in on her when she has gone missing. Even if she is just at home, someone has to bring her food."

"Yeah but Natsu and Happy may not have been the best choice for that part..." The ice mage trailed off.

The guild master laughed, "you may be right but Natsu has a good chance of getting through to her. Hopefully she won't have to be alone anymore."

"Hopefully, she seems like a nice person. On the inside at least." Gray said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Well, she is still young like most of you. I'm sure one of you can get pasted her cold exterior." Gramps said, "I have faith you all will."

"Whatever you say, but what if she doesn't come back after this?" Gray asked, "this is Natsu we're talking about going to see her."

Gramps smiled, "if she doesn't coming back willingly, Natsu may drag her back. No matter what happens, he won't give up on her."

Gray shrugged, "I hope you're right, Gramps."

The pink haired mage knocked on (y/n)'s door, waiting for the girl to open it.

After some time, no answer. Natsu was determined to talk the girl into opening the door. Or at least get a reply.

"Natsu," whined the blue exceed, "can we leave now? She won't even respond."

Natsu shook his head, "not yet. Sorry buddy but what if she needs us?"

The blue exceed sighed, "okay, I'll see you back at the guild," then flew back sadly to the guild.

Natsu kicked the door and spun around, "open the door already!" 

A small creak sound fulled the mages ears as he looked back behind him. A girls small frame appeared. The door shut quickly and the sound of locks turning rang throughout the property.

"(Y/n)! I came here to bring you some food! You gotta be hungry by now!" Natsu shouted, pounding his fist on the door. "Come on! Open the door!"

"Why should I!" The girl snapped, "what do you want from me!"

Natsu was a bit taken back by this, she had never been this mean. "I want to make sure you're okay! Gramps sent you food!"

He turned to hear (y/n) laugh, "yeah right! What do you really want!"

"I want to give you this food!" He shouted, "I can't just leave it out here you know!"

No words came from what lied behind the door. "Please!" The mage shouted again.

Sounds of locks turning and then the creak of the door opening slightly gave the young mage hope.

He walked closer to the door, handing in the food. "Here, I'm not sure what it is but..." he trailed off, trying to see what the house looked like from the inside. 

Natsu pushed the door open even more, scaring the young girl. 

Natsu saw her blood shot eyes but the house was clean, spotless.

He sat down the bag of food and hugged the scared girl. "See, just here to help."

(Y/n) shoved him away, "d-don't!"

He nodded and said, "I'll come back tomorrow. This time with different food, I wanna be friends with you."

She glared at him as best she could. She had lost her death glare after not using it for so long.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." Said the pink haired mage before walking back to the guild.

(Y/n) closed the door and scoffed, "yeah right. He won't be back." She checked to see what was in the bag. Sure enough, it was full of fried rice and water. A smile smile appeared on her lips and began to eat. 

Natsu showed up the next day. Then the day after, the day after that he came as well. Days turned into weeks. Weeks turned into months. He finally got (y/n) to come by the guild, holding her small hand in his as they entered.

"Are you sure they won't be mad at me?" She asked, "or think that this is weird, us holding hands?"

Natsu shook his head, "nah it'll be fine! Truest me everyone has been waiting for your return."

Sure enough, he was right. (Y/n) was met with a small warm welcome back to the guild. The guild made sure not to over whelm the girl.

Gray and Erza welcomed the girl back, smiled appearing on both of their lips.

(Y/n) would not smile until Levy came over to bring a cake from Mirajane. Her face lit up like the clear night sky, whispering "thank you" before eating the cake.

"Just like Erza." Gray said, smiling at her.

(Y/n) looked up at the ice mage, fork still in her month. She titled her head to the side, trying to say "what do you mean?" Without being rude.

"Ezra is the girl with starlet hair. She loves cake so much its kind of out of control." Gray said, understanding what the girl was trying to say.

Natsu and Gray sat at the table where (y/n) was eating her cake. They made sure not to make her mad.

"Hey! We should take a mission!" Natsu exclaimed as soon as the girl was done eating.

"Nastu! She just got back into the guild! Don't-" Gray said, but stopped when (y/n) stood up.

"Let's."

This is going to be short since this one shot wasn't planned. Well its not short but..... you get the point. They're kids and kids dating can be weird if not done right. Anyway, I'm sitting in homeroom right now, hoping the girl next to me doesn't see my phone.

LOVE YOU GUYS