Noelle X Female! Reader (Black Clover) [Modern AU] [High School AU] {Crush}

I heard this song, above, and thought about my love for Noelle Silva. I mean like, how can an anime girl be this amazing?! I don't understand it guys!!!! Anyway, I've wanted to write for Black Clover for months now and I'm working on something for Yuno, like I have another tab with it opened up, but this turned out to be written first~

From: ☁︎Noelle Silva ☁︎

- Asta, Yuno and Mimosa are joining us for lunch, is that okay?

To: ☁︎Noelle Silva ☁︎

- Of course (•‾̑⌣‾̑•)

To: ☁︎Noelle Silva ☁︎

- See you then ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

(Y/n) slides her phone into her pocket and exits her tiny apartment. She turns to lock the door and sees her neighbor, a friend who is now in university, exiting his apartment.

"(Y/n)!" Finral greets.

"Getting an early start I see." She smiles, "for once..."

"That's so cruel (Y/n)!" He exclaims, locking his door as well. "I have you know I am a changed man. I no longer hit on girls."

"Uh huh." She replies sarcastically. 

"I have! Finesse will fall in love with me! Then maybe she won't marry...." He trails off, "but anyway, headed off to school?"

"Yep." I sighed, "but I'm having lunch with the others so that's good!"

Finral smiles sadly, "just so you know, Vanessa told me about you and Noelle and you're....ah....situation?"

Her face dropped as they were walking down the stairs, "Finral you better be kidding or I will throw you down these stairs."

"Well...ummm...."

"And no lying, you promised me you wouldn't lie to me unless the king makes you."

His sweat drops multiple by the second.

"We made a pinky promise." (Y/n) glared.

At this time, they are away from the steps and are now on the street headed in the same direction. "You see, uh, Vanessa was drunk one night while we were all hanging out and sort of went on about how everyone is so lucky to have someone they love and stuff blah blah blah you know how she is when she's drunk." 

He laughs nervously and finally takes a breath, "b-b-b-b-but she only told me! The others were off playing darts and, well you know how Luck is..."

(Y/n) sighs, "well what's done is done. Just don't tell anyone."

"O-of course!" Finral sighs in relief, "thank you for not beating my ass into the side walk."

She chuckles and shakes her head.

"But can I ask, are you gonna tell her?"

"Well, would you tell the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing girl in the world that you have a crush on her?" I replied.

"You have a point." He chuckles, "guess we are both bad with women, huh?"

"Yep."

The two came to the high school and said their goodbyes, "good luck and stay strong." He smiled.

"Thank you, and don't worry, your love will come around soon." She smiled, "trust me."

----