Kirito X Fem!Reader (Sword Art Online) {The End}

I was always into video games. Ever since my brother showed me a flower Pokémon card and then the card game I was in love. Everything felt right.

I was big on reading too. The way that sometimes you can shut out the whole world. Can't here or see anything, not even the words on the page. I love that feeling.

So I was never a popular kid. Not many people liked me. I think that they were scared of me. When I missed the chance too play Sword Art Online and leave this place I hated it.

Most people thought that was the end of seeing me. Nope, I missed it. A lot of people at my school made fun of me for that. Not because they knew that I wanted the game, they wanted me gone forever.

When I got ALO, I loved it. Over all the break thats all I did. I met Kirito and his team threw a missions and fights. I was a solo player. So sometimes Kirito and I, when his team did not want to do the mission, would team up.

After a year of killing stuff and sometimes hanging out after missions we met in person. I was never pretty to look at. That's just the cold hard truth.

When we met, he looked close to the same thing as in ALO. Me, I looked way different. Kirito acted like it was nothing. All I could think was 'How many people has he met outside ALO!?'

Another year of the bullying and seeing him, it was like I hated life but then loved it.

Two years past, I was in my finally year of school. Not knowing what I wanted to do. Kirito broke up with his team. He said 'it was too much for all of us. We just wanted different things'

We met up a lot in the real world after the team broke up. The more missions we went on, the happier we both became.

After three years of this he asked me out. Of course I said yes. Nothing much changed we just had a title and kissing.

Once I left school and went on to college, seeing Kirito was becoming harder and harder. I was studying to become a story designer for games. My two favorite things into one why won't I want to do this.

I was on break for a week. Half the time I spent studying the other half was playing ALO. I met up with Kirito today.

"Hey Kirito!" I yelled across the open field, where we always meet up.

"Hey!" He said and run up to me. "I missed you."

I hugged him, "I missed you too."

"Y/n," he said still holding me, "I'm leaving school this summer."

I looked up at him, "really you got done that fast?"

"Of course I did! I wanted to see you as much as possible so when you weren't on I was studying."

I smiled and hugged him tighter, "thank you."

"There's one thing I have to ask you." He said.

"Okay, then ask me." I said letting go of him, backing up to see him.

"Remember when I told you that I wanted to create video games?"

I nodded.

"And you know that I am going to college that's far away from here."

"Yeah, but it's not like we live near each other."

"Well, my dream college excepted me."

My face dropped, "so that means...."

"Yeah, we have to break up..."

I nodded, "Okay, I'll see around then."

"Yeah, see you."

Man, that was not what I had planned but oh well. I think it's the song I'm listening too. 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER'S NEW SONG CALLED WANT YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!

~Waaaaaaaaaay too happy (about the new song not the one shot) Dragneel out