Boruto X Female! Reader (Boruto: Naruto Next Generations) {Beach Day}

Okay can I just say that Boruto looks super cute in those clothes, does anyone else agree with me? So for some reason, I don't have a beach one shot. Today that is all going to change.

This one shot is combined with a request!

"So where are you off today?" Hinata, Boruto's mother asked her son as he was running around the house.

"We're going to the beach today!" He cheered as he finally finished packing.

"And who is 'we'?" His father, Naruto, asked him while giving his daughter a piggy back ride.

"(Y/n), Sarada and Mitsuki. You remember them right? We all saved up enough money to go today." Boruto explained, "Shikadai and Inojin said they couldn't come and Chō-Chō is out of town."

Hinata and Naruto smiled at their son, "okay just be safe." Hinata said, "and please don't get hurt."

"Yeah we don't want (Y/n) to drag you back here, again." Naruto chuckled, sitting his daughter down to give her older brother a hug.

"Have fun~" She sang, "oh! Can you bring me back a seashell?"

Boruto nods, pulling her in for a sibling hug, "yes of course. We'll find you the best seashell there."

The siblings let go so the parents could ask the son more questions. "What time will you be back?" Naruto asks, "are you taking the train?"

"We will be taking the last train but don't worry I will have my phone. I'll call you once I get on the train when we are coming back." He said and then his phone started ringing. He looks at it to find (Y/n) calling.

"Who is it?" Himawari asked.

"It's (Y/n)..." Boruto mumbled.

"Then answer it." Naruto said, "see if she's okay."

Boruto answers, "hey what's up?" He asked (Y/n).

"Where are you at? The train leaves in ten minutes." She asks in a calm voice.

"What!?" He shouts, looking at the clock on the wall.

"Yeah so where are you? We can stall for you but only for a but-"

"I haven't even left yet!" He shouts, "bye guys!" With that Boruto runs out the door, his family shaking their heads.

"Sometimes I wonder if he spent too much time with Shikamaru when he was younger." Naruto chuckled, wrapping one arm around his wife.

She laughs, "I think he will learn how to manage his time after he moves out."

Her husband groans, "don't speak of such things. He's only sixteen after all."

"And yet you still give Himawari piggy back rides." Hinata says, "she'll be going out with her friends one of these days."

"Yeah!" Himawari cheered, "I hope Boruto makes it on time..."

"Don't worry about it," Naruto said and ruffled his daughters hair. "(Y/n) always finds a way to make things work." He smiles, knowing that Boruto has made a wonderful friend that will stay with him for life.

----

Boruto sprits to the train station, knocking over everything in his path. Which has only been traffic cones so far. Apparently they were updating parts of the side walks, an odd thing to see in Shibuya. Usually they will just leave the sidewalks be unless they are completely washed away.

He jumps down the stairs, some how landing on his feet, only to run back up them. "This is the subway!" He shouts in frustration.

Meanwhile at the train station, the train to the beach now pulled up to the station. "Okay Sarada," (Y/n) started to say, gaining her attention. "You and I have to look like we don't know what we are doing and ask on of the workers, okay?"